Halloween Night

Tonight couldn't be a better night, the weather was perfect and we had found the best spot to that first time trick or treaters.
"When are you going to wake her up?" Selena was leaning against the island in the middle of the kitchen. Her and Ivy had brought a pizza over for us to eat before getting ready. One third anchovies, one third veggie, and one third pineapple and olives.
I popped a handful of jelly beans in my mouth. "Not until we are done getting ready," Ivy rolled her eyes at me. "What? They're organic jelly beans."
The girls and I headed up to my bedroom to get ready for the night, how could we miss dressing up for Halloween night? Lucy was taking a nap before we went out so she would be ready for the adventure. And the surprise visit of her two favorite aunts.
It took three showers, hair dyers, curling irons, and make up. Ivy was dressed in a white, loosely fit toga. Her red hair was in large curls and her make up was elegant. She had gold rings around her arms and fingers, a gold necklace, and a golden leaf crown on.
"All bow down to Greek Goddess Aphrodite." Her bright pink lips twisted into a smile as she struck a pose.
Cat set down her eyeliner for a moment to take a look, "Classic Red," Ivy rolled her eyes.
"I think you're adorable!" I squealed, poking my head out of the bathroom that was connect to my bedroom.
"Harley? Are you wearing a wig?" Ivy asked, lounging across the bed. I stepped out of the bathroom.
"What do ya think gals?" I had a shoulder length black wig on with a white streak in the front. A fitted black dress with a black and white boa, with bright red lipsticks.
Cat stopped applying eye shadow for a moment, "Hot, what are you though?" She turned back to the mirror and continued applying make up.
"You'll see when I dress Lucy." I laughed devilishly and took a seat next to Ivy in the bed, who had begun braiding part of her hair. Cat was taking forever, as usual.
"Harls," Ivy messed with the folding of her toga, "why don't you go ahead and get Lucy ready? Selena is clearly taking her sweet time." Cat turned around and glared at Ivy.
"Perfection takes time, ladies." She continued to work on her make up.
I excused myself and went to wake Lucy but when I got there she was standing in her crib. When she saw me she started to bounce and babble, it made my heart warm when she got excited to see me.
"Luc Luc," I got down in her level. "Ready for your first Halloween?" She answered with more incoherent babbles.
It was a little bit of a struggle to get her diaper changed because she was so excited and full of energy. Thankfully my reflexes were trained well enough to keep up with a fussy seven month old.
Soon she was dressed in her Dalmatian costume with cute pig tails and light up shoes. I sat Lucy on the kitchen counter and rummaged through the drawers to find a washer marker, and when I found one I used it to draw whiskers in her cheeks.
"Lucy, say ruff ruff." I told her as we headed back towards my bedroom. When we got there Cat was finally done with her make up and they  had cleaned up the room.
"You're Cruella De Vil and she's a Dalmatian!" Ivy said taking Lucy from me. "Aren't you just the cutest puppy I've ever seen!" She planted kisses on her head.
"You're Minnie!" I said looking at Selena who's make up was stunning. Well it ought to be, ya know? She wore a fitted, cropped black tank top with a fitted red and white polka dotted mini skirt. Her hands were covered with white gloves and she had black heels.
Selena pulled on her two black buns, "I thought it would be ironic, the cat is the mouse," She laughed at her own joke. 

Thirty minutes later we left to go trick or treating. Of course, after a twenty minute photo shoot, that is. Lucy spent most of the time switching between Selena and Cat's arms, and the stroller held the candy. We meet up with Tiffany and her daughter Dani, who was Lucy's best friend. Dani was dressed as Little Red Riding Hood and Tiffany was the Big Bad Wolf. So many people complimented us and we even ran into another Minnie Mouse.
I couldn't take enough pictures of everything Lucy's first house with her basket. Her with her two aunts pretending to get stabbed by a man dressed as Jason. Lucy and I in front of a couple different decorated houses. Selena and Cat stealing candy and feeding Lucy a cherry lollipop. Dani and Lucy took millions of pictures together in front of every house and in the action of trick or treating.
Lucy didn't make it three hours before she began yawning and getting fussy.

We had four pounds of candy, three wore out woman, and one happy baby.