Teresa Hears...

Lora's pov

Y/N stares a me in disbelief, her expression full of pure shock.

"Well what happens when we escape the Maze?"

"Then we will go to trial two.."

"Whats trail two?"

"The scorch..."

"You dont mean-"

"Yes I do, we will be put out in the open."

"What about-

"The cranks? Yeah well WICKED doesn't care..." Y/N sighs and put her head in her hands.

"Wow, I didn't know all of that... How do you know all of that?"

"I over heard them talking before I left..."

"You overheard?"

"Okay no, I was spying"

"Hm, well what are we gonna do?"

"I don't think we should start freaking out or anything until they start sending signals or signs..."

"Hm, I suppose you're right... Were you a spy for another group before you came here?"

"Yeah, I was a spy for group B... Is this your first time spying?"

"Yeah, I'm still a little confused though..."

"What are you confused about?"

"Well, WICKED sent us here to be spies right?" I nod my head,

"Well, I haven't been communicating with WICKED... so how are they even getting the data they need?"

"Wait, you didn't figure out?"

"Figure out what?" I sigh,

"WICKED implanted a chip into us, they are seeing everything through our eyes right now. But they cant hear anything, only see..."

"WHAT?! WHEN DID THEY DO THAT?"

"They did it while we were sleeping... I woke up in the middle of them doing mine, but it was to late... the chip was already in, they were just closing up where they had put it in."

"Where do they put it..."

"Well, mine is on the back of my neck, but it varies. Most of the time its either your neck or behind one of your ears. Come here," I say motioning for her to come towards me. She comes over to me and I poke behind of her right here, she flinches. Probably because she felt the chip move,

"Ow..."

"Yeah, I know right. It kind of makes me feel like a robot" I start doing a weird robotic dance, Y/N laughs. I hear the door open and see Teresa standing there with her mouth open. My heart does a somersault, did she hear everything?!

Your pov

I gasp at the sight of Teresa, she has her mouth hanging open.

"YOU TWO ARE SPIES!" She yells so loudly I bet the people at WICKED headquarters could hear. As if on que, Newt, Thomas, Gally, Edison, and Tace come up the stairs. I feel like crying, and vomiting, and running away. I glance over at Lora who has a cool, calm look on her face. Im not an idiot, I know shes just as scared as I am.

"What?" Lora asks with a confused tone of voice,

"I-I heard you talking! You to are spies for WICKED!!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Lora says still staying calm, I decide to pitch in.

"Yeah Teresa, whats WICKED?"

"I-I DONT KNOW!! I JUST KNOW THAT YOU TO ARE SPIES FOR THEM"

"HOW DARE YOU TERESA!! DID YOU NOT HEAR ME SAY THAT I WAS A NINJA EARLIER?! I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD THINK I'M A STUPID SPY! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I'M APART OF THE SNS, SECRET NINJA SOCIETY, NOT WORKING FOR THE CIA!" Lora yells in Teresa's face..

"B-But I HEARD YOU!"

"Well, what did you hear?" I ask,

"I HEARD TRIAL TWO AND SCORCH A-AND CHIPS AND SIGNALS AND CRANKS"

"Okay, is this making sense to anybody else?" I ask looking around, Newt, Thomas and Gally shake their heads. Tace and Edison just look pale and like they're about to throw up.

"sjá Teresa , þú ert brjálaður ..."

"What?"

"I said 'see Teresa, you are crazy' in icelandic" Lora says smiling proudly.

"IM NOT CRAZY!! UGH, I HATE ALL OF YOU!" Teresa says running down the stairs and out of the homestead. Of course, Thomas follows her.

"Bye!!" Lora says smiling and waving sweetly.

"What was that all about?" Newt says scratching his head cutely.

"Maybe she actually CRRAAAZZZYYYY!!!!" Lora yells failing her arms around like a madman.

"You're one to talk..." Gally says rolling his eyes..

"HEY THATS NOT NICE! MEANIE MEANIE MEANIE MEANIE MEANIE!!!" Lora shouts skipping in circles around Gally.

"Okay, chill" I say, this girl was honestly giving me a headache.  Lora salutes and sits on the ground.

"Well I better get going, see you all later..." Newt says,

"Yeah, same." Gally says,

"Bye Gally, bye Newt!"

"BYE BRITISH, BYE MEANIE!" Lora yells, they walk out of the homestead. Lora, Tace, Edison, and I go into my room and sit on my bed.

"...how did she..." Tace starts,

"She was listening the through the door..." I say sighing

"Guys that was really close! If any other glader heard, we would be screwed!" Edison says,

"Look, we get it... I guess we will just not be able to talk about it in the glade unless we know for  sure that no one is listening.."

"Yeah, guess so..."

This chapters kind of short, sorry about that... :/ anyway, I still hope you enjoy!! Thanks so much for reading and sorry for any spelling errors... ily guys!!!