Preparation Time

This week gonna be busy. You must packing all of your important stuff for the next mondays trip.

When you packing your clothes to your bag, your phone vibrated.

From : Karma
Subject : Yolo wassup
Hey, have you bought some snacks for the trip? I'll not responsible if you starving on the middle of the way.

You just pouts while reading his texts, he is really rude sometimes.

From : (f/n)-chan~
Subject : Baka
Bakarma! I'll not starved! Well yeah i haven't buy some snacks yet but don't think I'm as weak as that!

From : Karma
Subject : Hey, I'm not baka!
Then wanna buy it together? I'll come to your house later.

From : (f/n)-chan~
Subject : Yes you are Bakarma
Sure.

And with that your texts ended with him.

You sighed and continuing packing your stuff, until you heard the door bell ringing.

"Mom, I'm gonna buy some snacks for my trip next week. Anything you want me to buy?"

"No, darling. It's okay. And who are that exactly?"

Suddenly your face heats up.

"N-n-n-nothing, just my.. friend! Yeah!" You stuttered as walking to the door and trying your best to cover Karma up so your mom didn't notice if it was a boy.

"At least you having a good friend, honey. I'm glad." Your mom feels relieved as smiling softly.

Suddenly you feel hurt inside, remembering your old friends. "Hm, yeah." You smile faintly.

When you opened the door knob, suddenly Karma leaning in and greeted your mom with his koro-sensei face. (Small eyes with wide grin)

"Hey, mom! I'm sorry for freaking you out but I'm here to be her guardi-.."

You lightly slapped his mouth as smiling to your mom innocently.

"Well, mom. We're going..." As dragging Karma out and closing the door gently.

Your mom dumbfounded for 5 seconds but then screaming out loud from the inside

"WAIT, YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!!"

You just continued dragging Karma along as shouted back "NO AM I NOT. I SWEAR!" And then rushing over to the store as fast as you can.

-In front of the store-

You panting heavily as placing your hands to your knees. Seeing that Karma didn't do the same you gazing up to him.

He still have his koro-sensei's face with him.

"W-what wit-h tha-that face?" You ask him as trying to control your breath back.

"Boyfriend? It's not a bad idea afterall." He said, still grinning like an idiot.

Your face heats up, and then stopping your 'panting pose' and glaring at him with fury in your eyes.

"Boyfriend? You think what's it all about?"

"I protect you, take care of you, I'm your guardian, your her-"

"Let's buy snacks instead!" You grabbed his arm and pulling him to the store.

Well to be honest, you want him to continuing his sentence, but its embarrassing if he do that in front of public. So you dragging him along instead.

//lol WHAT I HAVE DONE IM SO SORRY IT'S TOO SHORT AND EMBARRASSING BUT I NEED- NO I WANT TO UPDATE AND WRITE SOME STORIES BUT FAILED I'M A BAD AUTHOR SO PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. I THINK I JUST CAN'T LEAVING THIS STORY ENDED JUST LIKE THIS SO I DECIDE TO MAKE IT MORE COMPLICATED BUT I'M FAILED. ONE MORE TIME, THANKS FOR KEEP READING THIS, READER-SAN! ILY (,,•﹏•,,)