The Last Centimeter

Your face became all hot, same as Nagisa's.
.
.
"Will they do...." Nagisa mumbling to himself
.
.
.

1 centimeter
.
.
.
Your heart beating so fast, and you feel your leg become all weak.
.
.
.
.
.
"A.... AN INDIRECT KISS?!!!!" Suddenly Nagisa shouts out loud, and his body is all trembled nervously that you even didn't knew why he can became so nervous. The one who shall nervous here is you, right?
.
.
.
You reflexively spit out the bread out of your mouth and it hit Karma's mouth softly before fall to the ground.
.
.
No, you can't do that. If your mom knew that you spit out the bread, she'll be mad at you. Even that your mom wouldn't knew it, you would felt guilty after that.
.
.
.
You swallow all of the bread in one piece as fast as you can and the distance that becomes more closer between you and Karma will make you....
.
.
.
No. No. No. That's the one you'd avoid for. You're not ready for that yet.//Iykwim girls.
.
.
.
You snapped out from your train of thought, and before you realized it, Karma's mouth has arrived on your bread. Now, your nose are touching each other. Well, thanks to the bread, your mouth distance are still ± 3 centimeters away.
.
What should i do?
.
You two just standing there, with the distance that seems to be too close for a junior high students like you, all you can do just staring to his orbs. And he do the same.

While staring to his orbs, you can see that his eyes were changed to the bored one. You guess you knew why.

It's because...

Now, the bread didn't connect the space between you two anymore, you left half of the bread stuck on Karma's mouth while you just munching the other half as smiling triumphantly that you didn't fall to his tricks for the second time.//the first time is when he scratching your face and suddenly kissing your forehead.

Ah, you almost forgotten Nagisa. After seeing Karma's bored face that you forces to munch the bread on his mouth, you swapping your gaze to Nagisa. Uh, yeah, the blue haired boy now  isn't on it's place before. You gazing to the ground.... and there he was, squatting as covering his eyes with his hands.

You sighed, have no idea with this two boys. One were still squatting on the ground and the other one still muching as making a bored stare to nowhere.

"I'm going." You decide to leaving them both behind but after take a few steps you stopped and gazing to them for the second time,

"And don't tell anyone about this. If someone knew, it can be dangerous."

"Dangerous?"

"Ugh, whatever."

And you continuing your pace ahead while the boys dumbfounded.