Just you and me

"Hey, I'm kinda curious."
"Hm? What's it?"
"Is there any reasons...that.."
"That?"
"That- ugh, i couldn't say it."
"Then, don't say anything."

You pout at his reply. Somehow it hurt you inside, but what he had said is true, anyway.

You remained silent for the moment, trying to heal your wound inside.

"Don't be talkless like that. I mean, what do you want to say? Spread it out, you make me curious."

You looked to him, wide-eyed. Did he knew that his word has made you hurt?

"Will You say the truth?"
"What? So it was a question? ~"
"You could say so. I've wondered about it all over the time. So, will you?"
"I really am."

You take a deep breath, trying to get more relaxed.

"Is there... any reason that... you asked me to call by your first name that day? I mean, why you do that? That's just.... All too sudden."

You still gazing to nowhere, so you didn't notice that now his eyes is fixed on you.

"Is there.... Any reasons needed... To save someone and make them happy?"

Your eyes widened, and slowly your orbs searching its way to find Karma's.

"Sa...save someone?" You couldn't figure it out what's it mean.

"Saving someone from being lonely and feel empty all of her times. Brighten her shattered world and start to make it shine even more brighter rather the previous time it had."

You can't say anything, stunned by his words. 'Saving' here meant to helping someone get up from their nightmares, being lonely and desperated from being abandoned by the people around them.

"Haha, saving someone, huh?" You let out a weak chuckle,

"That's really.....nonsense." Your orbs staring down to the ground, you have no idea why, but his words made you feels like a small knife just stabbed right to your heart.