... For an Even Stronger Girl

I'm sorry that this took so long!

Traits Used:

[H/C] - Hair Color

[Y/N] - Your Name

---------------------------------------------

Chapter Quote: "Life is good when someone needs you." - Oreki Houtarou

---------------------------------------------

Loire•

Your POV*

[E/C] eyes scanned the town in boredom, as the person it belonged to sighed and took a sip of their drink.

The person happened to be you, as well as your partners, Ed and Al. The three of you had just arrived in Loire. It was a peaceful and beautiful town, especially since there were plenty of tourist necessities. Of course, it may have been a little too hot for your auto-mail, not including the heat it made when wearing your [2F/C] cloak.

"Gods children who live upon this land."

"Pray in faith that he shall be saved."

"Those who have lost-"

A twitch of annoyance stung through you as you listened to the broadcast through the bar radio. Your best bet was to tune it out, which in turn, however, left you to have a conversation with the bartender.

He inspected you and the brothers suspiciously. "So what are you guys, street performers or something?" You weren't, but it seemed Ed did perform a spit take.

"Seriously, do we look like Street Performers to you!" Ed asked annoyed, while you just sat and drank your water peacefully.

The man- who you named bartender guy- simply countered with a- "yeah, that's why I asked."

Ed's eyebrow twitched before he jumped from the bar stool and motioned for you and Al to follow.

"Let's go guys." Since you were just as height challenged as Ed, it took a while for you to get down. Of course by then you saw that bartender man was yelling at Al for breaking his radio.

"Hey! Easy, I didn't mean anything by it!"

An apologetic smile wormed its way on your lips as you bowed for the incident. "Sorry sir, it was an accident. We'll fix it."

An incredulous look was sent your way, "how's that, it's smashed to hell!"

Ed just sent him a knowing grin, his eyes filled with pride. "Just watch and learn gramps!"

A few moments later, Al drew a transmutation circle around the broken radio and stood up, his hands placed together before the circle. "Okay! Here I go!" A blinding blue light covered the object before it reveled it's self. The radio was fixed.

You pointed a gloved finger at the newly fixed radio, "how's that?"

Bartender guy looked at the radio in shock. "That's amazing, it's a miracle! You've been touched by the Son God, just like Father Cornello!"

Ed's shoulders slumped. "Touched by who now?" You chuckled lightly at the accidental innuendo while Al explained.

"It's not a miracle it's alchemy." Darn right it is!

"Oh so you three are alchemists? Right I heard about them." A random voice said next to you.

A smug look crossed Ed's face as he puffed out his chest proudly. "Then maybe you've heard of us. We're the Elric Brothers! And the girl next to us goes by Armored Dragon!"