Nice To See You Again- Now Your Ganna Die!

If you've read the first chapter this should make sense. This takes place four years after meeting the Rockbells and Elrics. I've decided the first chapter would be a legit chapter instead of an introduction. Well anyways, please read and enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Traits used: [H/L] = Hair Length

[S/C] = Skin Color

[B/S] = Breast Size

[F/C] = Favorite Color

[2F/C] = Second Favorite Color

[H/C] = Hair Color

[Y/N] =Your Name

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

---------------------------------------------

You're twelve years of age when you three meet again. It's been four long years since your promise. And you've all changed.

And I mean changed.

Why are Ed and Al like this now? Wait no.... no i- it can't be.... YOU IDIOTS.... WHY?!

---------------------------------------------

You've finally completed your training with your sensei, and now you're ready to take the State Alchemist Exam. A lot has changed since the day you left the Rockbells and Elrics. You became wiser and stronger. Mentally and physically fit. Your body went through changes as well.

You became lean and muscled. Curves started to show, fitting in all the right places. Your [H/C] hair became [H/L]er, and even though it went through years of hard work, it still remained glossy and healthy. Your [S/C] skin glowed healthily in the sun. While your chest area went from flat, to a [B/S]. The only thing that didn't really grow was your height!

All in all, you were growing up, and it made you wonder. 'How would your mother and little brother view you as'. Would they be proud? Upset? Worried?

But that didn't matter. This was the real you now. And 'you,' were about to take.... the State Alchemist Exam.

---------------------------------------------

Your POV *

You were waiting in line patiently. And although patience wasn't your virtu, you were too excited to care. 'I can't believe I'm really here.' You thought excitedly, practically bouncing in your seat. 'I'll be sure to show them my best!' Courage soared through you as you anxiously glanced at the door. Waiting for your turn.

"Excuse me.... Miss Ryuu?" A stern but soft voice called, snapping you out of your thoughts. You glanced up to see a women who looked to be in her thirties, holding a brown clipboard. Blinking up at her you stuttered, "Oh y-yes t- that's me." Aw man, I made an idiot of myself already, how lame!

The lady (again) brought you out of your mental scolding. "Alright then Miss Ryuu it's your turn." Giving her a curt nod you stood up and walked to the door. 'This is it, your big chance, so don't mess up.' Your shaky hands reached the door, and you pulled them open. As soon as you walked in, all of your doubts left you.

////////////////////////////////////

LE BIG ROOM•

Your POV*

'Aww man I'm nervous!' You could practically feel your stomach tying into a knot, 'stop that, you can do it.... oh and look Roy's here!' Indeed Roy was there, he watched you from the balcony along with some of the others.