Part 1

Hey guys hope u liked the short intro.......here is the first part........😀

In the heart of Gujarat......Ahemdabhad city........a young teenage girl.....approx 18-19 year of age was........busy arguing with the taxi driver for the amount money outside of the ahemdabhad train station
Girl: jo dekh.......hun tané kahli 250 rupees aapu chu.....leva ho toh lé...nai toh mané koi farak nathi padto ........
(In english: look....I will only give/pay 250 rupees.....if want it then take it or else I don't care.....)
The driver takes the money he knows there is no point in fighting with a tomboyish girl..........and the girl was not ready to buy any of his stupid things.........the girl pays and rushes in the train station........she's wait for the train......when a small kid comes up to her begging for money........to fill his stomach.........the girl walked up to a food stall and bought something for the boy to eat.......by then the train had arrived.......
Everyone was rushing in.........and the girl was about to go in when..........another girl approx the same age came........
Girl(2): Anvi(name of the first girl).....wait up......I came.......
Anvi: great............now u do the grand entry......
Ishika: now let's go..........
Anvi: ur coming???????????
Ishika: I was......gonna tell u........but then........a surprise would be ruined........
Anvi: I will kill u......u know that surprises are not my thing.........
Ishika: chale help me.......put my bags in the train.......
Anvi: u will always stay weak......
Ishika: not my problem.......I'm not strong like u.....and u never even gave me any tips.......
Anvi: ur lucky that I took u as my friend........
Ishika: I know the story........
Anvi: then remember it......don't forget..............
Then they silently transferred there bags in the train..........after that they found there seats........n sat down........soon the conductor came........checking the tickets.......Anvi took hers out........
Ishika: I don't know where my ticket is........
Anvi: if u had cleaned ur purse of a change then I wouldn't be that hard......
Ishika: wait up......I am finding........
Conductor: ticket......ticket.........
Anvi gave her ticket........then the conductor looked at Ishika........
Anvi: she's finding her ticket..........
Conductor: mam jaldhi karo...........Phela tiyar nathi rakhi sakta???????
(English: mam hurry up.............can't u keep it ready from before???)
Anvi(frustrated): thoduk wait kari losho.....toh kashu thai nai jai......
(Hindi: agar aap zara wait karlegé......toh Kuch ho nai jaiéga.......)
Ishika: found it............here u go.......
The conductor checks it quickly.......and leaves..........and Ishika looks up to Anvi........then back down in her purse searching for something.........
Anvi: now what are u looking for??????
Ishika: my IPod...........
Anvi: yaar really..........not again..........ur gonna listen to his songs........right.........
Ishika: bullseye........u know me really well......
Anvi: cuz u have been driving me crazy.......by telling some random.....stupid facts about him.........ever since IRS started....
Ishika: but u like him right????????
Anvi: nooo........
Ishika: yaa......u don't like him that's why......I voted for him every time the voting lines were open........right.....
Anvi: bruh......I am a fan of........his voice.......not the nerdy dude himself........and u always talk like u know him.......
Ishika: hold it right there.........he is not nerdy........he is cute........and he's kind.......I have seen his interviews........
Anvi: u can't tell how a person is just by a interview........everyone is nice on camera........but no one knows how people are from the inside.........
Ishika: no Anvi......he's nice.......really..........
Anvi: have u met him?????? Have u talked to him????? Can u read his mind?????? Leaving all that a side have u seen him in real life.......
Ishika: no......cuz of u........he has come to ahemdabhad a lot of times......he is born here.......he came for promotions of his songs.........for IRS..........for concerts.........
Anvi: so ur saying he doesn't live here........that's supports me better..........if he's a celeb......than that doesn't mean he needs to live out of town........
Ishika: Anvi......listen........he respects his parents......and his friends.........what else do u need.........also........he knows how to give respect to girls.......and also his surroundings........
Anvi: well.......have u seen him do it.......or he only talked about it.....these celebs can never be trusted.........
Ishika: whatever.........ur not gonna listen to me........so I'll just listen to songs.....of Darshan Raval........
Anvi: I win......I knew u won't be able to win........
Ishika: I wish when we go to Mumbai u meet him and see that how kind of a human being he is.......
Anvi: we shall see.......and yess we are going to Mumbai to study..........
Ishika: about music......something that should be enjoyed from the heart.......
Anvi: yess I know........and for me music is a way of expressing my feelings.........
Ishika: Anvi.......u said that out loud.......
Anvi: Ish ur ears heard nothing.........
Ishika: yess they did.......they heard a lot.......
Anvi: u were listening to songs......right?????????
Ishika: thanks for reminding me..........
Anvi: ish a warning for u.........don't sing out loud..........I am playing my guitar........
Ishika: ok...done...sis......
Anvi started playing the most beautiful tune on the guitar........it was really relaxing........and calm..........it was not a tune of the lullaby...........it was dead silent......and only the guitar was to be heard......no one opposed........but everyone went into a deep sleep.........travelling into there dreams............Anvi herself was into a world of her own..........not caring about the world......she was some place no one could enter unless she wanted........it some place which kept her safe......somewhere.........where she knew she nothing could go wrong.........and while playing the guitar........her eyes went shut.........opening a portal to her world of imagination...............

Hope u enjoyed 😀😀