Part 9

Hello people....sorry about being really late...actually there is a lot going on in school lately...soo I couldn't write...anyways on with today's part 😄😄..

Garba Night...
Anvi: ish r u ready or not???
Ish: yess one minute....patience plz
Anvi: common yaar...kitni der kar rahi ho...
Ish: I still have to put on make up...
Anvi: u know when u do garba its all gonna turn into sweat....
Ish: euh...why do you have to talk about these stuff???
Anvi: cuz it makes logical sense....
Ish: okay for I won't put on make up...only lip gloss okay...
Anvi: thank u...chal ab jaldhi kar....those 2 must be waiting...
Ish: tuje badi fikar ho rahi hai un dono ki...
Anvi: yess and also cuz it's 9:10...
Ish: WAHT??? REALLY???? Why didn't u tell me before???
Anvi: if u had the time to listen then I would tell u...
*Knock* *Knock*
Anvi: see they're already here....
Ishika opens the door...
Chinmay: wow u 2 look beautiful..
Ish: thank u....
Anvi: hey Chinmay...sorry if it's late actually this Ishika was taking a. long time...
Chinmay: I was gonna tell u the same thing....its Darshan....he's taking longer than a girl...
Anvi: I have the same problem with this Ishika.....
Ish: hey...its not my fault...I gotta look pretty...
Darsh: ya she's right...thodi impression toh padni chiyé na...
Anvi: han Han...tum dono ek dusrè ko hi support karoge....
Darsh: an late nai ho raha hai....warna I can always go back u know...I do have other stuf...
Anvi: nai nai....chalo..I'm ready...
They all make there way to the basement where the car was parked....
Darsh: what if someone recognizes me???
Anvi: that's obvious that people will recognize you....after people did vote for u in Raw Star and u had a lot of Mumbai support...
Darsh: then what would I do???
Ding...the they arrived to the basement.....
Anvi: nothing ur there to play Garba as a regular person...not some celeb.....
Now they were on the road of to the location...when they arrived the music was loud and there were a lot of people there....
Ish: Guys......LETS GO.....Anvi I missed this sooo much...
Chinmay: and I missed it bcoz of this idiot over here.......CHALO.....
So they all go in....give the tickets to enter...and when they went in .....Ish immediately joined the circle pulling Anvi along with her....and they were enjoying themselves soo much.....then after the 2 round Chinmay nd Darsh joined and they told Ishika and Anvi to come in the very inner circle...where they play Garba really fast...

(This is an example of what I mean by circles, they can be smaller depending on where it take place)

Then soon the fast Garba started....Ish, Anvi and Chinmay caught up but Darsh couldn't so he just went out....
Then next thing Darshan sees is GIRLS.....
Darsh(in mind): jiska dear tha wohi hua....Kuch soch............han I'll go to the washroom.......no idiot this is an open field where the h r u gonna find a washroom........Kay karu......
Suddenly someone pulls him in the garba....he had no choice but the do the steps fast......
Anvi: u... can.. thank... me.. later
Then soon enough the song ended...
Ish: Chinmay wasn't that fun.....
Chinmay: yup definitely....after a long time nai Darsh....
Darsh: yaa....long long time....
Ish: btw where were u 2 near the end???
Anvi: I was saving him from being almost mobbed by fangirls....idk what he was doing...
Darsh: thinking of ways to avoid that...excuse me....
Anvi: ur excused....
Chinmay: guys not today....it's such a fun day....
Darsh & Anvi: OKAY....
After a short break the next Garba started.....
Like that it reached 12:30am and then Anvi's favourite Raas Garba started...
Anvi: ohh this is my favourite ....Raas....

Darsh: even I like this

The 4 of them played among each other....soo that some people wouldn't start crowding Darshan...then near the end the really fast Raas started and this time they all sat out bcoz they didn't have the energy to keep on going that fast....
After Raas was Sanedo....now this everyone loved...it was a freestyle...so u do it however u want to...
They played Sanedo till the end...a
Ish: guys I need water....I'll get it
Chinmay: wait up me too.. I can't wait for u to come back....
They leave to get water...
Anvi: so how long has it been since the last time u did Garba???
Darsh: ummmm......lets say about 4-5 years....
Anvi: wohhh...how'd u survive for that long????
Darsh: Music...
Anvi: oh ya....but still u should go to Garba occasionally.... it freshens up ur mood....😉😉😋
Darsh: ab tum dono aagi ho toh phir hum sab har saal Garba ke liyé jaengé...
Anvi: obviously...
Chinmay: Ishika am I dreaming or what.....
Ish: I was gonna ask u the same thing.....these 2 talking in nicely without our supervision...
Chinmay & Ish: WOW....
Darsh: guys stop...we told na that we r friends...and we usually talk nicely....
Anvi: yaa...I agree
Ish: wow...look at these 2 now they made a team of their own....
Chinmay: yea....they ditched us....huh.....
Darsh: guys....plz cover me...
Chinmay: let's not cover him....I wanna see what happens...
Ish: yaa me too....
Anvi: Same here.....
Darsh: guys u ditchers....watch I won't give u all a ride home....
Anvi: there's always a rickshaw...and I'm used travelling a rickshaw.....Right Ish???
Ish: correct....
Girl 1: Look that's Darshan Raval...
Girl 2: yaa.....look people...Darshan Raval.....
Next thing.....a crowd of a few boys and mainly girls....going towards Darshan....
Everyone asking..."Autograph plzz" "Can I take a selfie?"...
Poor Darshan having no choice smiled for all the selfies and gave autographs....thankfully only around 10-15 people....
Chinmay: How was it Darshan....
Anvi: Interacting with ur lovely fans????
Darsh: it was awesome....and when we get home I won't forget to ask how ur journey back home was...okay?

Hey again.....Hope u all loved the part....not gonna make promises for the next part.....Plz vote and leave ur feedbacks of the part....😊😊😄😄💜💜
#SpreadLove