Part 3

Hey guys hope u enjoyed the previous part......hope u like this part......:)

Chinmay: oye Darshan.....tu kuch khaye ga ya phir ur going on a hunger strike......wese it's a bad idea......
Darshan: yaar....can't u stay shut for a moment????
Chinmay: Darshan yaar chal na......u know I read somewhere breakfast is really important......
Darshan: I know......ek minute......
Chinmay: 60......59......58....57....56.....55....54......53....52....51......50...
Darshan: I came......khush??????
Chinmay: can u ever make me sad?????or annoyed????
Darshan: ya....that's ur job.....nai......
Chinmay: u know me so well.......
Darshan: bachpan se jo janta hu.....
Soon they finish their breakfast......Darshan is about to leave when.....
Chinmay: weren't u gonna go to collage today????
Darshan: why???? Wasn't it next week????
Chinmay: Darshan......I think u don't check ur calendar.......it's today.....
Darshan: oops.....Ok chale.....ur coming right???
Chinmay: no I'm not coming.....
Darshan: kyu???? U said that u were gonna come
Chinmay: puri baat sunle.......I'm going now and ur coming at 12
Darshan: kyu???? Y can't I come with u?????
Chinmay: tu chota bache hai.......and listen I have a class so I'm going early.....agar u want to be surrounded by girls trying to take selfies with u....or......
Darshan: can't u sneak me in to ur class?????
Chinmay: aur what about when the teacher take the attendance?????
Darshan: Chinu....ese bhaut din thé jab u sneaked in the class......
Chinmay: darshan but......
Darshan: tumharé class me kabhi 100% population hoti hai......
Chinmay: nai lekin.....
Darshan: toh phir.......chalo......after a time we will do some fun in collage......
Chinmay: theek hai chalo......
Darshan: yesss.......that's the spirit
They head of to collage......for some fun.....
Chinmay: Darshan.....u wore a hoodie right.......
Darshan: always prepared.......
Chinmay: great....lets go.....wear ur hoodie.....
Darshan: Chinmay........I know......I was the mastermind of all times.....
Chinmay: yeh joke tha right.......cuz really I was the mastermind.....u were the scaredy cat.....
Darshan: lekin idea toh mera tha.......
Chinmay: cuz I allowed u.....or else I also have many ideas.....
Darshan: u only know have to execute it.....make it a 50-50
Chinmay: let's go in....I'll be late for class......
Darshan: tuje kabse class me late jané ki tension hai......
Chinmay: the teacher is really strict....
Darshan: ohh esa hai.....kitni bar class se nikala????
Chinmay: bahot bar.......cuz of u.......u keep texting me only when I'm in her class
Darshan: chalo ander......u'll be late.....nai
Chinmay: don't tease.....
They go in and grab a seat in the back row.....meanwhile Anvi and Ishika.....also come in class....and sit on the second last row......in front of Darshan and Chinmay.......then the professor enters......
P: Gud morning students........
S: Gud morning mam.....
P: Chinmay aj tum time pe ho......interesting.....
C: yess mam.......I had the help of my friend today......
P: and who is that friend of ur?????
C: my phone.....
P: kitné barso ke bad tumne iss friend ko yaad kiya hai???
C: mam I use it everyday......
P: today u used it the right way....anyways let's get on with attendance
The professor took attendance and as expected....Darshan took the name of some random student who bunked class......the teacher is continuing with the boring lesson of Music history ....and Darahan is planning something really mischievous........and Chinmay is taking notes like a good boy......to play on the safe side Darshan wrote him a note.......old style.....it said "Chinmay lets do some masti like we used to in school, paper airplanes, ya phir paper spit balls......I have a lot of straws......The mischievous Darshan;)" And passed it on to Chinmay.......He read and wrote back "Dream on" this exchange went on for quite a while when Chinmay angrily threw it down....and it fell in Anvi's notebook.....she looked back and saw someone covering his/her face and she read the convo......she looked back and gave a mischievous smile to Darshan (she read the name in the convo) and wrote "which one paper airplane or paper spit balls" and passed it to Darshan.....he read and wrote "spit balls" and when he was about to pass it to Anvi it accidentally went to Ishika.....she looked back.....she saw someone with a hoodie....she read the note and looked at Anvi......she knew for mischievous things like this Anvi was the first........she made an "OH NO" face.....and Anvi just smirked...Anvi took the note it read "Spit balls" she signed him to give the straws.........he gave her some straws....and was about to give her papers........
(Whispering chat)
Anvi: meré pas hai.....no need
Darshan: theek hai lekin attitude kyu dekha rahi ro
Anvi: I was just telling u.....
Darshan: u could've said it in a nice way.....Miss.arrogant
Anvi: I'm not arrogant......I'm helping u in this mischief of urs......
Darshan: it's ur choice I'm not forcing u
Anvi: true.....but don't call me arrogant.....my name is Anvi......
Darshan: Anvi......Gujarati name......nice.....I'm also from Gujarat
Anvi: I know......
Darshan: Stalker.......
Anvi: u wrote ur name on the sheet of paper mischievous Darshan......
Darshan: oh yaaaa......
(Convo ends)
P: koi problem hai????
Anvi: no mam I was asking if I can borrow lead....I couldn't find mine......
P: ok.....now can I continue with my lesson!???
A&D: yess mam....
The prof continued with the lesson and both Anvi and Darshan do a "bach gaye" face.....and start making little paper balls....and they both quietly start hitting people in the head......but when people look back they are doing their work....or pretending......when the prof catches Anvi and Darshan......
P: Anvi, Ronny(the name Darshan used to be in the class), OUT......R U GUYS 10 YEAR OLD KIDS....THAT UR DOING SUCH MISCHIEF.......OUT OF MY CLASS......
Darshan: mam.....yeh Chinmay bhi meré sath tha.......
Anvi: aur mam.....Ishika was also with me......
Ishika and Chinmay: no mam......he/she is lying....
P: THE FOUR OF U......OUT......NOW........
The four leave the classroom, Chinmay and Ishika were angry.....they both go to the garden and sit in opposite benches.....Darshan and Anvi are constantly saying sorry.......(Darshan still has his hoodie on, and in the garden there aren't many students cuz almost all students have classes)
Anvi: Ishi plzzz maf kar na.....tumne muje kitni bar esa Kia hai....plzzz Ishi.....
Darshan: Chinu....yaar plzz forgive me.....it was for fun....I didn't have a good prank in quite some time....plzz
Anvi: Ish theek hai......u don't wanna talk.....I guess I'll just go home.....phir jab Tera mood theek hoga tab I'll meet u...
Darshan: Chinmay, apne bestie ko maf kar de.......ab bhali ka to koi zamana hi nai raha......
Chinmay: what was so "bhala" in that???
Darshan: that did something fun after a long time......u got in trouble by me after a long time......and I reminded u about the masti we used to do.......remember?????
Chinmay: ok theek hai......chale maaf kiya..........
Darshan: thanx yaar.......
Chinmay: oh wow........DARSHAN RAVAL......is thanking me......god I'm blessed.......
Darshan: chup kar........kisi ne sun liya toh phir.......tuje pata hai na......
Chinmay: sabke classes chal rahe hai......kon sunega......
Ishika: OMG......I MUST BE DREAMING.....
Darshan: no ur not......
Ishika: Darshan Raval mere samne khada hai....and he talked to me......Anvi pinch me.....
Anvi pinched her really hard......
Ishika: ow.....that hurt......
Anvi: u told me too......nd ur not dreaming......
Ishika: Darshan......may I have ur autograph.........plzzz
Darshan: of course.......u can.....and I pic.....
Anvi: oh god......
Darshan: umm....can u move aside I wanna take a selfie......
Anvi just moved aside.......
Darshan: Ishita........I can't believe she's ur friend.......she's so boring........and unenthusiastic......
Ishika: she's like that.....lekin she's a bestie........and she's not ur fan....she doesn't like u......
Darshan: well....it's alright....but she's fun when it comes to doing something mischievous.....
Ishika: correct.....she's a real prankster......
Darshan: humare bhaut jamégi.......
Ishika: y ur gonna come to class everyday......
Darshan: no....I'll drop in randomly.......
Ishika: ohhh like that.......I'll help u sneak in.......
Anvi: Ish weren't u only going to take his autograph and a pic....
Darshan: did Ishita sign a contract....that she's only going to be ur friend?????
Anvi: no she didn't.....but.......
Darshan: toh phir.......and Ish is a nice nickname.......u mind me calling u that????
Ishika: nope........
Darshan: give me ur number, I'll give u a miss call......
Ishika: just text me on Whatsapp......
They exchange numbers and with out Anvi knowing......Ish also gives Anvi's number.....Nd Darshan texts her....
Anvi: who is this unknown number texting me......
Darshan: Darshan Raval ka number hai.......don't delete....cuz I'll message u again.......
Anvi: Ish.....
Ishika: ab friends hai toh phir numbers toh exchange honé chiyé...........no.....
Anvi: ur his friend....not me.....
Ishika: look Anvi...... I know ur not social at all....but u need to be........
Anvi: ok theek hai.....lekin he's the only one.....
Ishika: and his friend as well Chinmay......
Chinmay: I heard my name......Nd BTW......who do u know my name??????
Darshan: dude, she's a fan, and of course she will know my friends......
Chinmay: ohh ya.....so....lets do a intro of everyone.....
Darshan: so I girls I am Darshan Raval, this is my friend Chinmay Roy
Ishika: I'm Ishika, this is my friend Anvi......
Anvi: hogaya......
Chinmay(whispering): dude she has attitude.......
Anvi: jo bhi kehna ho......samne se kaho.........don't talk behind me......
Chinmay: I didn't say anything....
Anvi: really......I know I have attitude......and a lot of it...koi problem
Darshan: yaar chill......we were just joking........
Anvi: anyways, why is Chinmay so serious about the fact of the spitballs......
Chinmay: Anvi ur asking that.....prof is really strict and I'm not on her good side......
Anvi: right.....and Ishi u????? U always annoy me.....toh I have those rights.....
Ishika: ur really confusing......u say u want me to focus on my studies.....and u now ur saying why u angry at me.....
Anvi: I don't do masti like u all the time........sometimes it's okay......
Darshan: yup I agree with her......
Ishika: guys do u wanna grab something from the café????
Chinmay: I don't mind......
Anvi: lekin Darshan, ko kon bachaéga........
Ishika: kyu????
Anvi: Darshan tumhara friend hai......not all the others girls that have a crush on him......
Darshan: yup that's true.......toh wait......I have an idea

Hey guys hope u liked the part.......I had a great time writing this part....so hope u all have a great time reading it......plzz do vote and drop in ur feedback.... Happy Reading :)