23

Kate's Pov
"They are not worth for your tears Kate" Michael said,how god how I wished to be in his arms.
I sobbed quietly."Please Kate it breaks my heart seeing you in this way"

"So-sorry Mikey,I thought that they Cared about me" I said and wiped my tears.

"Baby" he said and my heart started beating faster. Baby omg. "They do care about you. all of us stopped talking to her.it was just luke having a crush on her and others tried to be nice"

"Mikey I know..the thing is i'm still hurt they've been messaging me all night" That's true I couldn't sleep because of their damn calls and messages,my phone was blowing with the notifications.

"Well they want to say something" he said and I saw Luke,Calum and Ashton next to him.They were all so sad.

"KATE WE ARE SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE US" They all screamed at the same time,I smiled.
"Well Kate i'm sorry you're really amazing friend and our inspiration this is why we never were asking for your help. We love you" Calum said and Luke continued "Also you're always here to cheer us and we are always here for you." And them Ashton"we are so sorry,We don't want to lose you"

First all of us were silent.
"Well of course I forgive all of you.my favorite idiots" I laughed and they all Smiled.

"Now get out all of you,I am talking to her" Michael grabbed them and before kicking out from the room they waved their hands.

"Call me Baby more often" I said. Wait I said it loud? Nono "I eman yhu cull me mu"

"It's okay I like Calling you Baby" He winked.I giggled.

"You're my Babygirl and i'm your Daddy" He licked his lips and I Raised my eyebrows."okay i'll shut up.oo that was way too kinky" he blushed haaaard