ii.

✼:*゚  

"your daughter looks like you, but she got her father's face shape. Am I right?" you wouldn't believe it if I tell you dietha and soojung are hanging out in the roof, not in the rooftop, but in the roof. with wines in their hands, celebrating her daughter for having hanahaki on her last day of kindergarten.

soojung only nodded, "but I still hate you. she's too young for that fucking disease." She whirled the wine and bitterly smiled, wiping away her tears. she heard dietha sigh, "You are becoming annoying, do you know that?"

"same to you." soojung sighed and placed her wine down. hugging her legs and placing her head on top of her knees. dietha sighed once again, "you know I didn't do it right. I only guide for fuck's sake. it wasn't part of my duties. I can't delay death and matching." soojung rolled her eyes, "you only guide but you didn't guide that kid who gave yiyang his flowers!"

dietha was taken aback, "Okay maybe I wasn't able to guide him, but hey! maybe it's a good match!" soojung groaned and mess with her hair, creating a nest,  "that's the thing about hanahaki, you're never sure if it's a good match or not. what if yiyang will suffer?"

"shut up soojung, the boy have been suffering ever since he laid his eyes on yiyang." dietha blurted without thinking about it thrice. but it was a slap to soojung. "the flowers just grow in your heart, they are unwelcome but you can't do anything about it. the only thing you can do is either, fall out of love, have the surgery, or get reciprocated, that easy! it's not like you have not experienced hanahaki yourself."

something clicked in soojung's mind, "surgery. right." dietha only nodded and chugged the wine. "sis this wine is delicious, how old is this?"

"are we really gonna talk about that fucking wine?!"

"of course we're gonna talk about yiyang. so what's your choice? you can choose surgery since it's just the seed in there and it haven't grown, yet." dietha turned to look at soojung, only to find her deep in her thoughts. "penny for your thoughts, lady?"

"i can't choose surgery. that's just me being selfish." dietha's brows furrowed, "and why is that being selfish? you're gonna save your daughter from a lifetime disease." 

soojung shifted in her seat, facing dietha, "just listen okay, this will be cringey," dietha rolled her eyes and nodded, "if i choose to take the surgery, she can never feel the butterflies in my stomach i get every time i see his dad walk in, standing in the door with a big smile. she can never feel the bliss of having someone you can hold and spend the lifetime with. she can never feel love. she can never feel...emotions." soojung heaved a sigh and lay down, "surgery is risky. and like what you've said. what if it's a good match?"

"so you're not choosing surgery basically because..." dietha furrowed her brows. soojung smiled, "because that's just me taking away her life."

    ✼:*゚   

-lowercase intended

-HEHE her mother is krystal ok ay

-dietha is seulgiiii

-watch out pips

-i think till 5 the story's gonna be so fast but yeah i'll find my pace