xxviii.

✼:*゚         

"it's easy. give up your position." they were huddled in yiyang's apartment on a sunny day. the boys had a short break before their come back, which is why yoonoh is sat across yiyang in her living room, laying down her options.

"i know you don't want the surgery, and we both know falling out of love is an option. we can start that here." yoonoh said carefully, not breaking his sincere smile, and almost convincing yiyang. 

maybe yiyang was convinced.

they've been not in talking terms as of late and the boys didn't fail to notice the fading friendship between the two, being them the closest among the rest. but now, even being in the same room suffocates yiyang, and it's starting to suffocate sicheng too.

perhaps yoonoh didn't think it through, the option of falling out of love, because the lack of communication only cost yiyang to suffer more, like their connection is starting to vanish. her petals that were once orange turned yellow, and it panicked her, the thought of dying early and with many dreams yet to accomplish. she feared death. so she decided to give it a try.

a try. another try.

days were longer and time became slower without the presence of the person that reminds her of home--her home. streets were cold and she was empty, like a speck of dust within the galaxy. she was yearning, looking forward to the day that she could at least see a glimpse of sicheng.

and so here she is, after how many months of trying to avoid sicheng, standing behind the lad. 

"you're going to get me out of a job at this rate, sicheng." she jokingly said. sicheng turned back with wide eyes, a blending sponge in one hand and another holding his phone using it as a mirror. yiyang moved closer and took the sponge and did the retouching for him instead, "this is my job yet you do it better than me. i am envious.

being this close to sicheng for after how many months made her wonder how she lasted being away for kilometers from sicheng when being meters close is a whole lot better. her chest felt light, but the petals are there, but they weren't angry, they're just there, sitting in her chest as a reminder of what she is as a person and of her limits.

sicheng blinked a few times, "noona," he spoke in disbelief. "noona, this is you is it? i'm not hallucinating right? noona--" he let go of a sigh, "i missed you."

at this point, yiyang doesn't have any idea of what sicheng isn't even capable of. he can do everything; he can make the flowers in her chest go mad and her insides do cartwheels with just that, with just his words. 

yiyang could only smile. call her a masochist but she missed the feeling of petals in her chest, angrily blooming, making its presence felt. "yes, it's me." she let go of sicheng's face and took a step back to look at him again after a long time, carefully, and take in everything she can take just from staring.

she missed him so much. 

"noona, i--" yiyang shushed him by placing her index finger against his lips, and took a deep breath. 

"i've forgiven you, sicheng." yiyang saw how sicheng's tensed shoulder loosened up and didn't fail to notice the familiar sparkle in his eyes again. "now, shall we start over again?"

              ✼:*゚       

-happy valentines my luvs and happy birthday my bebe boi jaehyun

-honestly made this out of anxiety bc tmrw is the releasing of grades for the 3rd quarter skrrrt

-tried to make this smooth as much as possible i hope i ddnt fail in my attempt

-we're now in cherry bomb era btw

-i think that's all

-happy birthday again my sunshine

-not proofread im sleepy