Proposal-Sammy

Your POV

I was currently sitting on the couch in my shared apparent with my boyfriend Sammy. He has been gone since one in the afternoon and it four. I was going going to go upstairs to take a nap but the door bell rang. I opened the door to see [Y/F/N] with a smile on her face.

"Hi" I say with a weird look

"Hiiii" she squealed

"What's wrong" I ask

"Get dressed where going somewhere" she smiles" dress nice"

"Okay" I question before going upstairs

I walked up stairs and went into my room. I didn't shower cause I already showered this morning. Since it was the middle of June I wore a navy blue dress that was tight at my waist then flowed out. I put on black sandals before fixing my hair and putting on some lip gloss.  I grab my phone then go down stairs.

"Yeah we're leaving now" [Y/F/N] says on the phone smiling" okay bye"

"Who was that" I ask

"Don't worry" she says
----------------------------------------

"Alright this is your stop" she says

"Huh" I say looking around outside

"Just get out and follow those arrows" she said pointing to the poster board

"Okay" I question getting out while going the poster board

As soon as I got to the car and made it to the poster [Y/F/N] drove away. I followed the arrows still I saw a figure standing by the water. I make my way down there but I didn't get to close. I look carefully to see it was Sammy. Sammy turns around and smiles when he sees me.

Sammy held his for me me to take it. He held me close to him while we were looking at the water.

"Look at the sun set" Sammy says pointing to the sky

I lift my head off his chest and look at the beautiful sky.

"It's real-"I say but stopped as I turn to see Sammy on one knee

"[Y/N] we have been together for four years and those four year were amazing" he says" I want us to continue our adventure together,[Y/N] will you marry me"

"Oh my gosh" I say with a smile and nodding

Sammy put the ring on my finger and stood up to kiss me. As we were kissing we heard cameras go off and the guys cheering. I look at the guys and [Y/F/N] before looking back at Sammy and smiling.