Proposal-Nate

Your POV

I woke up around twelve in the after noon to see my boyfriend Nate nowhere in the house. I went to the kitchen to find a box on the table. I open the box to find a note.

Note #1

Hey baby I hope you slept well. However get dressed cause I'm sending you on a scavenger hunt. Here's your first clue( go to where we had our first date).

I put the note down and smiled before going upstairs. I took a five minute shower before getting dressed. I dressed in a dark blue dress with black heels. I leave my hair natural,brush me teeth, and then put on light lip gloss. I grab my phone and keys before heading out.

I made it to the little coffee where we had our first date. I walked in and order a coffee.

"Name please" the guy asked

"[Y/N]" I smile

"Oh here your coffee is already ordered and paid for" he says hanging me a cup of my favorite coffee"here's a rose and a clue too"

"Thanks" I smile while leaving
----------------------------------------
I had 11 clues and 11 roses.

"Here's your last clue" the old lady said with a smile

"Thanks you"I smile while leaving

I sit in my car reading the clue

Note 12
Go to our place that we hung out in when we were in high school

I smiles as I finished reading. I start my car and drive to the little garden that we hung out it.
-
I park my car and step . I walk closer to the entrance to see rose petals. I smile and walk in and followed the petal. Once the petals ended I looked up to see Nate standing there with a smile and his hands in his pocket.

"Hey baby" he smiled

"Hi" I say as I hug him

"We had some good times here" he says holding me close

"Yeah" I say

"[Y/N] I love you so much" Nate said" the first time I met you I thought you would never like me cause of who I am...however you gave me a chance"

"Oh gosh" I smile

"[Y/N]" Nate says getting down on one knee

I put my hand over my mouth shocked.

"Will you marry me" he smiled as I nod putting my hand out

"I love you" I hug him

"I got some good pictures"Sammy says coming out from the pants as Sammy and I start laughing