Chapter Twø

Tyler stuck with Brendon for pretty much the whole day, including lunch, which got extremely interesting. Pete, Patrick, him and Brendon all sat round a table munching on whatever food they had accept for Tyler, who was supping a RedBull. He didn't eat, he looked stupid eating and he was never hungry anyway.

Brendon leaned over and began whispering as Pete and Patrick where babbling on about what movie they should watch.

"There been some rumours spread about you. Good ones like but let's just say you might get a visit off someone"

What in the living fuck did Brendon mean? Tyler looked up as he watched Brendon gulp and look past Ty.

A group of boys headed towards them, the yard was quiet. They generally looked like models, especially the one in the middle. He had red hair, a beautiful body which was complimented with a tank top and jeans. They all seemed to snicker and stop, except for the one Tyler had his eye on.

Brendon scooted away

He slammed himself on to Tyler's lap, grabbing him from falling off the bench. Pete and Patrick fell silent as the guy moved his hand over Tyler's shoulders. Ty was gobsmacked, his face, which was also red, explained it all.

Tyler bit his lip has the stranger pushed his face right up to his, hovering from any contact.

"Hello there pretty boy, you're are a good un' ain't ya? Where'd you come from? Texas, hmm?"

Tyler couldn't speak. He had a boy on his lap. He had arms wrapped round his shoulders. Why?

"Cmon buttercup, I've heard some nice things about you" The guy leant forward until Tyler's lips where nearly touching his neck and the guys mouth was by his ear, nibbling it gently before he began to whisper.

"Tyler, did that cat get your tounge? Cause' if he did I'll take it away from it for you"

Tyler gazed towards Brendon, who was holding back his laughs. Apart from the the fact Ty was getting hot, the stranger obviously was too.

"W-why me" Tyler stuttered quietly as he bit his lip to hold back anything that was about to come out of him

"Because you're new and beautiful, kitten" he pulled away and winked, pulling himself off of Tyler and waving slightly.

All the group snickered and blew kisses at him.

"That's Joshua Dun, he's the most popular kid. He has girls falling head over heels, shame he hasn't come out as gay yet to them because their faces are going to be hysterical" Brendon chuckled as he patted Tyler's shoulder

Your forehead is hysterical

"Thanks Brendon, and why did that just happen my I ask"

"Rumours spread. Dun hears. Dun investigates. If they're true then who knows what he'll want from you"

"What ru-"

Tyler was cut off by a girl, placing her hands on the table. She snorted at Tyler and then looked to Brendon, another girl followed.

"They're unbelievably gay. It surprises me how the girls haven't realised"

"I agree with Melanie," the other girl chirped, she kind of looked like walking pop art, he liked it, "Besides, I think he likes you"

Brendon coughed at them before pointing at them both

"That's Melanie with the blonde and black hair and that's Marina, they're in our group"

Both nodded at the same time, which seemed mesmerising as they both kind of had the same style.

The bell rung, tutor then maths. This was going to be fun

UNbeLivaBly GaY)))