Chapter Six

Warning: heavy bullying scenes, stay safe

Tyler was walking down a corridor. It was quest and he was alone, he'd been excused to the bathroom and it occurred that a lot of students had a free period. Ty shrugged but couldn't be arsed to ask anyone.

He walked past the girl bathroom, seeing the male bathroom next to it. He walked in and did his business. After he stood outside for a little but froze as he saw a large group of girls giving him a death stare.

He couldn't move. He couldn't breathe

They shoved him into the males again, making him fall

Words where muttered like "Queer" as they as stared down at him. One began digging their heel into his shin, making Tyler squeal and scramble away.

"We can tell you like Josh you dirty homosexual piece of shit" a girl with blonde hair spoke up, walking towards him.

Tyler was sat against the wall, he'd been bullied before but he'd never been beaten up. The girl pressed her heal into his stomach, putting more pressure each time he tried to gasp for help. And then they began

Kicking, hitting, slapping, biting. Everywhere on his body

They took photos of his bruised, beaten body and then shoved him a stall, dunking his head in before throwing him back out.

Tyler was unconscious and in so much pain

He knew that they where jealous. He knew they hated him. He knew they knew that he loved Josh.

>>>>>>>

Tyler woke up on his bed, he was stripped down to his boxers, and he had an ice pack on his head. Josh was sat next to him, looking at his cuts on his arms along with the fresh bruises. He flipped his arm back over, stroking his arm and entangling their fingers.

"Morning beautiful" Josh grunted slightly as it was 5pm, meaning he'd been asleep for 3 hours. Josh trailed Tyler's cheek with tears in his eyes.

Ty was too weak to think or feel, BlurryFace was satisfied and didn't bother him.

"They're going to look on CCTV and find out who it was, and then I'm going to beat the ever loving shit out of them all"

Tyler groaned, that wouldn't help. It would be satisfying though

Josh stood up and kissed him on his forehead, "I'll make us some breakfast, Brendan wants to see you"

A taller figure jolted in

"Ty! How are you"

So Tyler and Brendon joked and they all had bacon sandwiches. Everything hurt in Tyler's body.

He was in more pain than he could ever imagine.