Christmas Special

For those who have read the first draft of the Christmas Special, the story didn't change that much but some parts of the story will be changed. Feel free to reread it again.

Percy POV

*Christmas eve*

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" Tony shouted happily as he opened a bottle of champagne.

We all greeted each other a Merry Christmas as we toast with eggnogs; except for me, I raised a hot cocoa drink. I looked back at Tony who is looking for a cup to pour his preserved  alcoholic drink behind the countertop.

"Do you have to open an alcoholic drink?" I warily asked as I eyed the drink he is holding.

"Of course, It is Christmas. We must celebrate it with a bang. So, why not a bottle of gin, vodka, champagne, and wine to help us celebrate this day." He poured the champagne in a mug "Don't worry I won't get drunk easily or let myself get that drunk."

"Why on a mug?" Wanda asked as she came out from the kitchen and prepared dinner on the dining table. "Isn't it served in a wine glass or something?"

"Because hot chocolates always served in mugs. So, why not champagne in a mug." Tony smiled as he showed the mug filled with champagne, a smile that I always get see when he is planning on something.

"Whatever your doing Tony, drop it" Steve warned. He must have noticed the suspicious smile on him. "If you are doing a prank right now, it isn't a good time."

I suddenly got this feeling that something bad is about to happen. Feeling the incoming dread, I looked around and saw nothing out of the ordinary. A bit disappointed and confused, I shrugged the crawling dread and ignored my demigod senses then went to the kitchen to help Natasha cook dinner.

Looking inside, I saw Natasha in front of the oven, waiting for the bake mac to be cooked, and Clint looking at the oven with hunger filled eyed from across the kitchen table. Looking at the two spies waiting for the food to be cooked made me thought of the first Christmas I had with them.

"Are you done?" Clint craned to the side to see the half cooked food inside with a shine in his eyes; looking at the food hungrily. "I'm hungry~"

"Almost done." Natasha scoffed then looked behind her and saw the both of us looking at her and the food inside the oven. Noticing our impatience and hunger, she glared at us. "Now get out of here! So are you, Percy. Go back to the living room."

"Are you sure?" I strolled inside wiped my hands with a towel "I can help you with the roast chicken."

"I'm okay here with Wanda." Natasha said as Wanda pushed me outside the kitchen with an apologetic smile on her face. "We can handle this. Don't worry. Wait with the others outside. Okay?"

I nodded at her then went to the living room where Clint and Bruce are playing video games. While Steve watch the two fight against each other in the terms of video games. I sat between Steve and Bruce then looked at the screen. Noticing that someone is having the upper hand, I looked right and saw Bruce looking at the screen with determination. Whilst, Clint looking relaxed and smirking at Bruce's distraught and serious face.

"Who is winning?" I asked even if I know who is winning against the two.

"Obviously, it's Clint." Bruce scowled then threw the controller to the couch. "I give up. I'm not good at this."

"Come on now, Bruce. We still haven't finished the game. Don't give up now." Clint picked up the controller and handed out to Bruce. But Bruce ignored Clint and stood up from his seat then sat beside Steve with an upset look on his face. "Or maybe not." Clint mumbled.