Glimpse

"You can't hide from me..!"Suddenly Nandini shouted in his ear and Manik was about to fall off the stool due to her sudden shout..! Cabir and Dhruv were holding their laughters..
"Hi..!"Nandini waved her hand in front of Manik's face and he sighed..!
"Tumhara kya kaam hai yahan? Bachoon kay any ki jaga nahi hai ya..! Ghar jaoa..!"Manik said coldly adjusting his cap and Nandini frowned..
"To whom you called a bacha? You know Manik me pory 22 years ki hoon..! Aur tum 24 years kay it's an ideal age difference...!"Nandini explained wisely and Manik wanted to bang his head in a wall..
"Mera peecha chood do..!"He said angrily..!
"Why? Main tmhy achi nahi lagti? See myny tmhra favorite red pehna hai..!"She said sadly and Manik felt helpless..! He wanted her out of all
THIS..!
"You know na who am I??"Manik said looking at her in a serious tone..
"Haan pata hai..! Manik Malhotra..! The biggest gangster of underworld...! But sachi koi farak nahi parta mjy..!"She was so so adamant to be with him...!
"Tum aisy nahi mano ge..!"Manik said angrily and got up. She was so 'dheet' that she was not even scared of his 'gusa'..! Manik held her arm and started dragging her with him..!
"Hum date pay ja rahy hain?"Nandini asked happily all the way being dragged with him..!
"Haan haan date pay he ja rhy hain...!"Manik said hell annoyed tone..!
"Wow..! I knew it..!"Nandini exclaimed and Manik smiled faintly on her childishness..! He came to her car which was parked in the parking..!
"Tum yahan q lye ho let's go on your car na..!"Nandini was still confused and pointed towards his Ferrari..!
"Haan btata hoon pehly betho tou..!"Manik said in a serious tone and Nandini sat in her car..!
"Ghar lay jaao isy..!"Manik spoke to the driver he nodded and Nandini's pupils dilated..!
"Oye..! Tum mery driver ho us ki baat q sun rhy ho..!"Nandini yelled on her driver but he drove away and Manik sighed in relief..! He wanted her away from everything..! She didn't knew him..!
-------------------------------------------------------