Last Part: Walk Down The Memory Lane!

A cold splash of water flashed on Nandini's face and she woke up with a gasp. The vision was so blur and the head was very heavy..! She tried to rub her eyes but freak hands were tied.
"Hello sleeping beauty..!"She heard Harshad's voice and frowned..! His men had dragged her all the way here from her house in front of her mother and she fell unconscious as they gave her anesthesia...
"What the hell is this? Let me go..!"She roared like a tigress and Harshad caressed her cheek..! His touch was so disgusting she tried to shove his hand away by shaking her head and Harshad frowned..
"Why not me? Us Manik me aisa kya hai haan?"He shouted as Nandini resisted him and Nandini gave him a glare..
"Why aren't you dead yet?"Nandini said in a super hatred and cold tone while Harshad laugh shamelessly..
"Officer Manik Malhotra ka nishana chook gya..! He fired at me and I got wound in my leg..! His man checked me and assumed that I died..! But guess what I survived..! I bloody survived..! Bohat shook hai na us Manik to badla lainy ka? Now I too will take my revenge by making you mine..!"Harshad really had no shame and Nandini's breath stuck in her throat..! What if no one will find her? Manik had left..! Who will save her..! But she had a trust on Manik..!
"Manik will come to dig your grave and this time properly..!"Nandini tried to act brave..
"Your Manik is not coming to save you beauty..!"Harshad shouted and Nandini frowend..!
"Wo aye ga..! Us ka pyaar bohat sacha hai Harshad sexena! Wo mjy tum jaisy ghatiyaa insaan kay hathoon ruswa hony nahi day ga..!"Nandini shouted as Harshad's men freed her hands and pushed her towards Harshad..! He tried to kiss her but she pushed him away..!
"Stop resisting!"Harshad shouted and gave her a tight slap..! But Nandini didn't stopped resisting! She pushed him away again, she ran and before Harshad could catch her the shutter of the basement banged open and Nandini was about to fall when 'her Manik' held her..! He look at her intently and controlled his emotions as she had a mark of Harshad's slap on her cheek..! Seeing Manik tears brimmed in Nandini's eyes and she hugged Manik tightly..
"Manik..! Tum aa gye..!"She said between her sobs and Manik hide her in his arms..
"Shh..! Stop crying..! See main aa gya na..! Shhh..!"Manik tried to shush her and she clinged to him tightly..
"I knew you would come..!"Harshad's voice forced them to pull apart and Manik gave him a deadly glare..
"How dare you to even touch her?"Manik shouted and Nandini hide behind Manik..! "You blackmailed Nandini's mother for not to accept our relation! How cheap is that Sexena..!"Manik said coldly and Harshad laughed..! Manik met Sakshi and she told Manik everything! Now she was sitting outside in Manik's car as Manik had strictly asked her not to move..
"Haahhh Malhotra..! Teri weakness ko yahan laya aur tu aa gya..! Now I will kill you..! And trust me..! This time ya tu zinda rahy ga ya main..!"Harshad spoke furiously and there started a fight between them..! Manik beat all his men and they ran away...! Now it was the fight between ManShad..! Nandini was standing in a corner praying to her Aiyappa to save Manik..! They were fighting like animals..!
"Nandini..! Run away..! Save your life..!"She heard Manik's shout..
"No Manik..! I won't..!"She too shouted..
"True love..!"Harshad shouted sarcastically and beat Manik..! Manik too was equally hurt as was Harshad..! Finally Manik gave Harshad an earth shattering punch and Harshad knocked down..! Nandini sighed in relief and Manik using his full strength started dragging himself towards Nandini..! She smiled and run towards him..! But before she could reach him she saw Harshad picking up a gun..! Before she could do anything he pressed the trigger..
"Manik..!"Nandini shouted but don't know from where Sakshi came between Manik and the bullet..! And booom..! The bullet hit Sakshi..! At the same time Cabir, Abhi, Dhruv came and they shot Harshad..! While MaNan ran towards Sakshi..
"Mom..! Mom..!"Nandini shouted hysterically as she placed Sakshi's head in her lap..! Manik too knelt beside her..! The bullet had directly hit her heart..! SHE SAVED MANIK..! Manik too had tears in his eyes..
"Nan-nandini..!"Sakshi stammered and caressed Nandini's cheek..! She was crying badly..! Then Sakshi look at Manik and smiled..! She caressed Manik's cheek too..! "I am proud of you..! That you love this man Nandu..!"Sakshi spoke smiling all the time while blood was oozing out of her wound...
"Mom no..!"Nandini shouted shaking her head furiously..! Sakshi then held Manik's hand and placed Nandini's in it..
"Tak-take care of my daughter..!"She spoke her last words and closed her eyes..! Manik sighed 'she was dead..
"Mom..! Momm..!"Nandini shouted..! "Mom please..! Don't leave me...! Don't leave your baby alone..! No mom..! Please wake up..!"Nandini shouted shaking Sakshi and Manik held her arms..
"Nandini..! Shh..! Don't..!"Manik tried to calm her down..
"What don't Manik??..! Mom ko bolo na ankhain kholain..!"She shouted again and Manik pulled her in his arms..! Suddenly she started crying hell loud and Manik gestured his buddies to do all the arrangements..! While Nandini's whins were on..! "Main kesy rahoon ge Mama kay bina..! Manik..! Manik..! Kuch karo..! Mom ko roko na..! Please..! Tum tou mery liye sab kar skty ho..! Mom ko bhi rook lo na..! I will die too..! Main mar jaoan ge..!"She spoke between her incoherent sobs and Manik didn't let go her from his arms not even for a second..! He knew what she must be feeling because he too went through the same once..! Nandini clinged to him as tightly as she could..! Now MaNan had no one left for them except for each other..!
-----------------------------
THREE MONTHS LATER! LONDON..!
Manik woke up due to Nandini's absence. It was their wedding night and after a passionate love making they both had slept in each other's arms..! Manik look here and there she was nowhere. He lazily got up, wearing his tracks he walked towards the terrace as he knew she must be there..! After Sakshi's funeral Nandini's mental condition remained the worst ever. Manik forcefully took her with himself to London and talked to a psychiatrist. Nandini had sessions with that doctor and now she was much better. She herself asked Manik that she was ready for the marriage so now after a grand wedding finally MaNan enjoyed a real wedding night!
Manik reached terrace and saw her standing there lonely wrapped in an only white silk sheet which was loosely falling of her shoulders. A GODDESS IN MOONLIGHT! The hair tresses were carelessly falling on her face due to cold wind blowing there but she was staring at the stars..! He smiled and walked towards her..! He slowly took her in a back hug and she too smiled..
"You are up?"She asked softly. With one hand she caressed his nape with other she was holding the cloth near her chest and he adjusted his chin on her bare shoulder..
"Yes..! Because you are up..!"He said lovingly and nuzzled in her ear..! She giggled and he gave a hickey on her shoulder..! "Aren't you happy?"Manik asked politely and she smiled..
"Of course I am happy..! I don't want this night to end..!"She said smiling widely staring at the stars and he too smiled..
"Missing Mom?"He knew it..
"Hmm..! She must be happy na?"She asked vividly and Manik kissed her cheek..
"Very happy..!"He said lovingly and she sighed..! Manik wanted to distract her so he immediately turned her towards him..! "Acha Nandini..!"He started innocently and she smiled..! "Abhi you said na that you don't want this night to end?"He said tongue in cheek and she nodded shyly..! "Agr tum chaho tou ma-..!"Before Manik could complete his words Nandini tiptoed and kissed him..! Manik kissed her back and his hand traveled to hers with which she was fisting the cloth..! He slowly opened her fist and the silk cloth fell down gathering in their feet..! Start of a new and a happy life!
--------------
"Sakshi Granny! Pooja Granny..! I never bother Muma Baba..! They both love you so much..! And you know what I love you too..! I just wish ap jahan bhi ho happy raho..!"Five year old Mayur prayed folding his tiny cold shivering hands as he placed the bunch of white lilies on the memory of Pooja and Sakshi with that he sat on his knees over the staircase.
"Mayur..! It's time to go home honey!"Nandini called him and he closed his eyes to finish his prayer..
"Baba kehty hain kay you both were the best mothers..! I wish ap hmry sath hoty..! Mayur loves you Grannies..!"Mayur continued with his talks and Manik approached him..
"Mayur?"Manik called him patting his head. He opened his eyes to look at Manik who smiled at him..! Manik too knelt beside Mayur and they both closed their eyes..!
"Moms we all three love you..! And You know what Mayur is a very naughty boy..!"Manik said naughtily and Mayur immediately opened his eyes to saw his Baba smirking at him..
"Baba..!"He whined like a toddler and Manik laughingly picked him up Nandini too came..
"Let's go home it's getting cold!"She said adjusting Mayur's scarf around his neck and his nose was turning red..!
"Mayur loves you both Mama Baba..!"Once again their baby confessed with a pure heart and MaNan smiled..
"We love you too..!"MaNan spoke in unison and Manik collected his lives in his warmth..!
"Say bye to grannies..!"Nandini said to Mayur as they started walking towards the Garden exit..
"Tata grannies..! I will be back on next Sunday with more lilies..!"Mayur shouted a greeting as he was riding on Manik's shoulders..! Grannies too smiled from the heaven..! At last their children were happy!
Happily Ever After!