Revenge!

Chapter 4
"Dekho..! Jo tum nay bola myny kiya..! I broke my own daughter's heart now please spare us..!"Sakshi shouted on 'the villain' and he laughed wickedly..
"Aunty Ji..! I love your daughter from so long..! Don't you know..!"HE spoke and Sakshi shuddered..
"Please..! Spare my daughter..!"She begged..
"Why? Manik Malhotra can love your daughter and you are ok with that..! Why can't HARSHAD SEXANA haan?"Harshad yelled and Sakshi look at him with full disgust..! "I will spare your daughter only on oine condition ..! and that is if Manik won't be around your daughter..!"He said angrily..
"Wo ja chuka hai..! Ab nahi aye ga..!"Sakshi said with a heavy heart as Manik's innocent and pleading face roamed in her mind..
"Cool then..! You can go..!"Harshad said coldly and Sakshi turned to leave..
------------------------------
Hai...
Ve jaan waleya enj chadh k na javeen
Keetay vaadey saray o tod nibhaveen
(Translation: Hey, departing lover, don't leave me like this
Fulfill all the promises that you made.!)
"I don't know you and me being together is right or wrong but still I am happy that you are on my side..!"Manik's words echoed in the room when a shattered Nandini entered it..
"Maanik..!"She shouted crying badly and broke every possible thing in her room..! She cried and cried but the pain..! The sorrow was getting deeper with every second..!
Gallan ishq di keetiyaan sang raatan kattiyaan
O bhull na jaaveen
Mainu chhadd na javeen
(Translation: Those nights full of love, that we spent together
Do not forget them
Do not leave (abandon) me)
"Ma-main bo-bohat akela hoon Nandini..!"Another memory broke down and she smashed another vase with the wall..! She walked inside the bathroom with cheeks smeared with tears and look herself in the mirror..! The faint marks of hickeys were still there..!
"These hickeys? Are they hurting?"He had asked with a concern..! She touched one of those and the sensation burned her..!
Haye...
Haye...
Haye...
Mera yaar sajan tu dildaar sajan tu
Mainu kol luka le gal seenay la le
Ghar aaja mahi fer na ja mahi
Tere tarley pawaan tenu kinj samjhawan
(Translation: You are my love, you are my soulmate
Hide(Keep) me near you, Embrace me
Come back home, my love, and then don't you leave again
I beg you, how can I make you understand?)
Nandini sat under the shower hugging her knees tightly and sobbed her heart out..!
"Why God? Why?"She yelled as loud as she could..
"Manik..! Q itna dard day rahy ho..!"
"Bhool ja usy Nandini..! Ab nahi aye ga wo..!"
"Ni bhool skti..! You are my love Manik..! Please come back..!"
Rational thoughts roamed in her mind everywhere until slumber and unconsciousness took over her...!
--------------------------------------------
"Manik..! Bus kar..! Kitna piya ga..! Mar jye ga tu..!"Cabir yelled and snatched the glass from Manik's hand..!
"Nandini aur tery beech kya hua hai buddy? Bta humy..!"Dhruv said worriedly and patted Manik's shoulder. But Manik without replying got up and walked to his room..
"It's been 10 days since Manik and Nandini met..! Nandini mera phone ni utha rahi..! Us ka guard mjy us k bungalow me ghusny ni deta..! Aur Manik bhi kuch ni bta raha..!"Abhi too was hell worried..!
"Guys let's try to talk to Manik again..!"Cabir said and they barged in his room with a hope that maybe this time they will get succeeded..! Manik was loading his gun..
"Why you again broke up with Nandini? Us raat you had brought your house na?
Tou phr?"Cabir again started his investigation..
"I don't wanna talk about this you get that...?"Manik said coldly..
"Manik..! Dekh bhai..! Tell us..! We are your brothers..! Maybe we would help ya?"Abhi too joined..
"Yeah buddy..! We all know that you love Nandini..!"Dhruv said and that's it..!
"Shut up..! Just shut up..! Nandini Nandini Nandini..! Kya Nandini haan? I am not here for Nandini..! I am here for my revenge..!"Finally Manik shouted and buddies sighed..! "I hadn't joined Undercover cops for Nandini..! I joined for my mother's revenge..!"Manik again yelled but this time in tears and Cabir came forward to hug Manik..
"Mery samny..! That Harshad's men..! They killed my Mom..! Just because she was not agreed to sell their drugs in her hotel..!"Manik spoke between tears and broke the hug..
"Buddy tjy pta hai na? I tried..! I tried to save Mom..!"Manik said like a baby and Cabir nodded cupping his cheeks..! He too was in tears..!
"That day I decided..! I decided that I will take revenge..! For my Mom's murder..!"Manik said and all engulfed in a group hug..
Manik Malhotra..! THE MANIK MALHOTRA..! Son of Pooja Malhotra..! Pooja Malhotra a single mother..! The only owner of the chain of five star hotels in LONDON. Mother and Son used to share a superb bond when a day few drug mafia came to their main office..! Pooja was alone. They asked them to sell their drugs in her hotels but Pooja denied sternly..! The discussion heated up and don't know how one of the men pulled out his gun and Shot Manik's mother. Manik's mother remained in coma for 10 days and then died..! From that day Manik swore to take revenge for her death..! With loads of difficulties he convinced Abhi,Dhurv, Cabir and joined undercover cops. Then four of them came to India to find the real person behind that mafia group. After a lot of search they got traces for that man..! They themselves made their publicity..! Within days they became famous in Mumbai as a gangster. He wanted that Mafia head to approach himself. And finally the day came when Mafia head..! 'THE HARSHAD SEXENA' called me for a collaboration..! Manik started working with him..! As hidden he was working for his BOSS the leader of undercovers. He was collecting proofs for final showdown..! Everything was good..! Until Nandini came! She started stalking him everywhere..! And she came in notice to Harshad's men. The day they shared their first kiss that day Harshad's men tried to attack Nandini just to confirm what importance she had in Manik's life..! That's why Manik pushed her away..! More she will stay away from him more she will be safe..!
"Now..! I don't want Nandini to get hurt..! I don't want her to die buddy..!"Manik again cried..
"Tera jo bhi decision ho..! We are with you..!"Abhi said finally ending the discussion because Manik's tears were hurting him..! They all laid down on the bed facing the ceiling hands entwined..! All quiet..! It was their possible way to assure each other that they were together..!
"Manik..!"Cabir broke the intriguing silence..
"Bool..!"Manik said softly still staring at ceiling..
"Tjy ni lagta from last two days Harshad's behavior is being suspicious..!"Cabir said and DhruBi look at him shocked while there was no change in Manik's state..!
"Tu ny ab notice kiya? Am noticing him over a month..! He has doubts on us..! Bohat jaldi he will try to double cross us..!"Manik said coldly and all his friends look at him angrily..
"Why didn't you told us?"Dhruv said sadly..
"Tou ab bta diya na..! Don't crib like babies..! Get ready for the final showdown anytime sooner..!"Manik said calmly and buddies nodded..
----------------------------
"Manik..! Harshad ka phone aya tha..! Bula raha hai tjy..!"Cabir spoke after few days they all were taking tea on a dhaaba.
"Hahhh..! I was waiting for it..!"Manik said smiling wickedly and all smiled..! After sometime Manik got up and buddies followed him..!
"Harshad tu gya..! Because Manik Malhotra aa raha hai..!"Dhruv shouted happily and hi-fived with Cabir..!
-------------------------------
"Why have you called me?"Manik asked in his famous attitude filled tone then he placed his gun on the table as he sat on a chair and adjusted his legs on the table in front..! While his buddies too stood behind him face full with attitude..! Harshad was sitting on the other side of the table with his men on his back!
"Ohh I called you just for a very friendly conversation..!"Harshad said cheerfully..
"Conversation? Friendly conversation?"Manik said in a sarcastic tone and let out a chuckle while a faint smile too spread across his buddies lips..
"Yeah yeah...! Actually I have got to know something very special about you..!"Smile was never leaving Harshad's face..!
"Ahhh...! Special..! Hmm interesting..!"Manik said in an exciting tone and Manik's calmness was so annoying for Harshad..!
"Well well..! The special thing is I remembered that my few men killed a lady two years ago in London..! Her name was Pooja Malhotra..! Do you know her?"Harshad asked coldly looking keenly at Manik's face and Manik knew this was coming..! He smiled a little and sat straight. The time has come..! The time for which he waited for two years..! REVENGE TIME..! He leaned forward on the table and smirked..
"Harshad..! Harshad..! Harshad..! Tu ny mjy itne special baat btai ab mera bhi tou frz banta hai ky tjy aik special btaoan hai na?"Manik said smiling all the time and Harshad glared at Manik..!
"Of course go ahead..!"Harshad spoke so much coldly and Manik got up with tongue in cheek..! He slowly walked towards Harshad and placed his hands on Harshad's shoulder from back...! Manik bent down near his ear and..
"Pooja Malhotra was my mother..! To whom your men killed mercilessly..!"Manik whispered in Harshad's ear and Harshad's eyes widened with worry and shock..!
"And you know who we are?"Manik this time said loudly..! "Chal chood kya kary ga tu jaan kay..!"Manik said shaking his head smiling all the time and within a blink of eye all pulled out their guns while Manik too grabbed his gun from the table..! Shot after Shot..! At last Manik and Harshad came face to face..!
"Aj mera badla pora ho jye ga..!"Manik said calmly aiming gun at Harshad and Harshad started running..! "Bhaaag..! Jitna bhaaag sakta hai..!"Manik shouted and fired..! The bullet hit Harshad and he fell down..! Dhruv, Cabir and Abhimanyu too came towards Manik after killing all the men..!
"Check kar saaly ko mara kay ni..!"Manik said to Cabir putting his gun back in his pocket and Cabir nodded..! He checked harshad his full shirt was smeared with blood..! He was not even breathing..!
"Dead..!"He announced casually and they all came out of Harsahd's hideout..!
-----------------------------------
Nandini was sitting on her balcony 15 days since Manik left..! Tears hadn't left her eyes not even for a second..!
"Manik..! Bus aik baar aa jaoa..!"She said between her sobs and..
"Nandini..!"She heard Manik's voice and she turned at the source..! Manik was standing smiling a little and she look at him all confused..! She got up and walked towards him..! She raised her hand and touched his cheek then suddenly she gasped..!
"Tu-tum sa-sach ma-main ho?"She asked in disbelief and he nodded shrugging his shoulders..! As soon as she realized he was real she flunged in his arms and he hide her in his protective embrace..
"Oh Manik..! I missed you so much..!"She said crying incoherently in his neck and he pressed his lips on her hair..! Yes he was there..! After finishing his mission he had called his Boss who had asked him to come back to London! It was his last night in India he couldn't resist but to come and meet Nandini one LAST TIME..!
"I missed you too sweetheart..!"Manik replied softly kissing her hair numerous time and she finally felt at peace..!
"Tum..! Tum ander kesy aye?"She asked looking at him with teary eyes and he smiled..
"Don't underestimate 'your' gangster..!"He said smilingly and pecked her forehead.! "What have you done to yourself Nandini?"Manik asked worriedly as he noticed her miserable condition and dark circles around her eyes..! But she didn't replied to him..! "Hey kuch poch raha hoon tum say?"Manik asked patting her cheek but still no reply...!
"Manik..!"She spoke clutching his collars and he look at her confused..! "Love me..! This time in complete senses please..! I beg y-.."Before she could complete Manik fused his lips with hers to love her as her plead awaken the desires in him wildly..! He loved her with loads of care and LOVE! Maybe one last time..! They were in each other's arms like this..! The moon shined for them..! Stars twinkled for them! As the lovers became one..!
--------------------
"Main ja raha hoon Nandini..!"Manik said in a emotional voice as she adjusted her head on his bare chest after a long blissful love session..!
"Jaanti hoon..!"She said as a lone tear from her eye fell on Manik's bare chest..! "Mjy saath lay jaoa please..!"She begged him once again..!
"Lay jata..! But tmhri Mom ko hurt kar kay we can't be happy..!"Manik had his own logics and reasons..! Nandini didn't argued..! "Par main jahan bhi rahoon..! Hmesha tum he say pyaar karoon ge..!"Manik said kissing her temple and she hugged Manik as tightly as she could..!
"Tum undercover cop main ho na..!"Suddenly she asked looking at him with teary eyes and he sighed he had a doubt that Nandini knew his reality..! She must had checked his wallet the night and day she spent at his house..!
"Haan..!"He said tracing his fingers in her hair..
"Why?"She asked..! And Manik told her the story of his life..! About his mother..! Everything..! He too ended up in tears and Nandini pecked his forehead..! "Pooja Aunty must be proud of you Manik..! She must be in heaven..!"She said cupping his cheek and rubbed it with his thumb..! He held her hand and kissed her palm..
"I wish main apni life ka har lamha tmhri bahoon me guzaar skta..! Par mjhy jana hai..!"He said trying hard not to cry again! Nandini again hugged Manik..! "I love you Nandini.!"For the first time Manik confessed officially and Nandini burst out in tears again..! Manik shushed her by pecking her lips numerous time..! They stayed like this for whole night not ready to let each other go until the dawn broke and Manik sensed Nandini's even breath..! He look at her as finally after fighting with sleep she slept..! He smiled and kissed her forehead..! It was time for him to go..! He had to catch the flight..! He carefully got up and wore his clothes..! Suddenly he thought of something and took off the pendant he was wearing in his neck..! The pendant was gift from his mother and it was very precious to him..! It was crescent with a star hanging in middle while 'I love you to the moon and back' was written on it..!
He made Nandini wear it and covered her more with the blanket..! Then he knelt near her side on the floor and pecked her forehead..! He caressed her hair gently..
"I know baby you will cry when you will find me gone..! But I know that too you are my strong girl..! Trust me I am dying thousand times leaving you alone but I have to..! Please forgive me for breaking your heart that to so worst...! The pendant I am giving you I know you will take very good care of this..! You have to take care of yourself..! And always remember one thing..! Your gangster Manik loves you alot..!"Manik whispered near her ear and pecked her lips numerous times..! Then finally he got up and staring at her face he backed off..! Until he left..! After he left Nandini opened her eyes and again tears made their way down to her cheeks..! She held the pendant in her hands and kissed it..! Her whole life started shattering that moment..!
-----------------
Manik was rushing towards the airport when suddenly his cell phone ringed...
"Hello..!"Manik spoke in a hurry as he was getting late for the flight..
"Ma-Manik..! Beta..! It's me Sakshi..!"He heard Sakshi's crying voice. Suddenly his heart skipped a beat and he applied full brakes..
"Aunty..! Kya hua? Why are you crying?"He asked worriedly as his heart already started weeping sensing something was wrong..!
"Beta..! Wo-Wo..! Nan-Nandini ko lay gya..!"She spoke incoherently and Manik's fist clutched in fury..!