Chapter 4

Maci's  P.O.V.

   When I got back home I quick jumped in the shower and got ready. 7:00 rolled around and Lucy was here. I walked outside and got in the car.

“Maci you aren’t going by yourself tonight I hope.”

“Well who else is going to come with me my imaginary boyfriend?”

“No I know just the person!”

  Lucy drove out to the middle of nowhere up to this old what looked to be mostly brunt and tore down. “Lucy what the hell Derek but I don’t even know him!”

“Oh chill I can tell there’s something between you two.”

“Yea nothing I don’t know a damn thing about him.”

“Come on you guys would be so cute together!”

    He walked outside and opened the back car door and got in I sat there in silence. Lucy just loved to put me in awkward positions.

“Hi Derek this is my boyfriend Stiles and you know Maci already!”, Lucy said as Stiles turned around and looked at him it was quite an awkward look but Stiles was awkward enough. 

“Hi I’ll try not to make you drop anything tonight.” he said looking at me smiling. 

   I laughed and asked Lucy where we were going and she said bowling since we all haven’t been in a while we all could look like idiots.

Derek’s P.O.V.

  I freshened up a bit and sure enough Lucy was there. I walked outside to see Stiles in the front seat. ‘Oh great I have to deal with McCall’s sidekick tonight.’ I thought as I opened the back door and got in. 

“Hi Derek this is my boyfriend Stiles and you know Maci already!”, Lucy said as Stiles turned around and looked at me he knew what I was and he wasn’t to sure about me.

“Hi I’ll try not to make you drop anything tonight.” I said looking at Maci. 

   She laughed and Lucy said we where going bowling. Guess we wouldn’t be having that talk yet, maybe later. We arrived at the alley and got our shoes and lane. Maci was over at the bowling balls to see which weight she needed so I walked over to her and started looking at them. It really didn’t matter what weight I got because I could lift just about anything. 

“You really know what you’re doing don’t you?”, I asked.

“Eh sort of, me and my family use to come every Friday night when I was younger.” 

“I must say I am pretty good myself.”, I said picking up the heaviest ball.