Chapter 32

Yo, you guys better believe I absolutely love you. This is three updates in two weeks.

I stared at him, putting two shaky fingers to my lips. They were warm and I was blushing. Red tinted Daryl's cheeks under his stubble. His blue eyes were wide and twinkling like gems in the soft light of the rising sun. "I'm sorry..." He whispered, hugging me close. I hugged back, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I didn't mean to hit ya, I don't even know what I was doin'... I was just mad. " He murmured softly.

"It's okay." I pulled away and cupped his stubbly cheeks. I gently pressed my lips to his and he placed a hand on my cheek, kissing back gently. It wasn't a deep kiss, we weren't eating each other's faces off, but it was the best kiss ever. It was gentle and soft and full of love.

"I love you so much." I whispered, burying my red face in his neck as my face turned red. "And you are strong. And gentle. And smart and perfect." He rubbed my back in small circles gently, saying nothing. "There's nothing you can do to make me love you any less, Dar-bear."

There was silence for a while, just him holding me and I being snuggled with him. "I..." I thought I heard him start, but I couldn't be sure because his voice was so quiet. "I love you too, sunshine."

His words filled me with warmth and I couldn't help grin. It's all I ever wanted to hear. Those words. I hugged him closer, burying my face his shoulder. "You just made my day." I giggled as he played with my hair.

"Well, that's good."

"Yeah." I tensed as a voice broke through the darkness and guns clicked. "Good. Because you'll need to be having a good day." Shadowy figures walked out of the shadows, holding guns. We were surrounded on all sides, but Daryl drew his bow anyways.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. I wouldn't do that if I were you. I have you surrounded with guns and I also have your group." My eyes widened and Daryl tensed as I looked at them all.

"Yer lyin'." Daryl growled, pointing his bow at the men.

"I'm not, mate." I shivered. "We have an old guy, a brat girl, a little boy, another old guy- he's a pacifist, a baby, a samurai, and some chick with short hair."

My heart plummeted. Rick, Andrea, Carl, Dale, Judith, Michonne, and Carol. Daryl looked surprised and furious. The voice talking was familiar but I couldn't quite place it. Suddenly the figure stepped closer and I gasped, shying back against Daryl.

"And, anyways, I think we still have 8 minutes to go, little girl." Reggie grinned sharkishly.