Five

The wolf just growled and crouched low. Then, in that moment I DID scream. A shrill sound that cut through the air and it sounded so Unlike myself to scream like that. But I did and now my throat my hurt....

The wolf ignored me and leaped over my body. It jumped on another wolf and they fought." Get up." A voice said behind me. I held a scream as I turned to look over my shoulder. A girl stood there a serious look on her face." Maybe if we get you out of here now Alpha won't be as mad." She whispered. I stayed planted to my spot. "Now." She growled.

I jumped to my feet afraid of her then. Under my feet a twig snapped. The giant black wolf looked in our direction. I gasped as he growled, but then getting attacked by two other wolves. I gasped. "Oh, no!" I whispered. I was worried at that time. I didn't want him hurt!!

But the black wolf proved he could handle himself. He easily fought the other wolf off and dare I say......killed him. I closed my eyes.

I heard the black wolf growl. I stayed still." Alpha I apologize I didn't know." The girl said. "Yes sir." She said and pulled me up.

I stumbled a little as she pulled me back to the house."Bye Wolf." I whispered as the the black wolf turned around a ran in the other direction.