6

I wrapped my hand around the pencil and sighed. "Why am I doing this ?" I asked. The girl rolled her eyes .

            "We have to send it to your family." She said.

             "I don't have a family." I replied putting the pencil down. She gave me a funny look and took the paper.

         "Are you sure?" She questioned.

         I giggled and nodded my head fast." Yeah. Unless you count my goldfish..." I said.

         She roled her eyes." I'll notify the Alpha right away."

         "Is he....like the mayor or something? "I asked. She stared at me.

          "Um,no." She said quickly,before leaving me standing there." I shrugged.

            I started took hum,looking around the large library we were in. It looked as if it were a public place but we hadn't left the house since they'd brought me back.

           I smiled at an elderly couple that came close to me. "Hello." My response was like a shock for them. They looked at me,their mouths agape. "How are you?" I looked at the books that the old man had." Would you like help sir?" I asked,standing and looking into his eyes.

         He smiled,chuckling." No,no sit." He said,looping his arm with his wife's and bowing slightly.

        I frowned at his retreating figure,but then smiled at two little girls. They giggled and hugged my legs,then quickly bowed and and ran away.

         People continued on coming to me and bowing,smiling and just simply standing there.

         Soon they stopped coming. The library was closing apparently. "Excuse me." I called to the librarian. She whipped around in a fright.

           "Oh....yes?" She said in fear. I smiled reassuringly.

            "Do you know where I can go ?" I frowned. "I have no idea what's going on."

            "Come with me...." She trailed off and turned. I smiled at her and followed.