7

The women lead me to a room where she knocked a couple of times. There was a loud growl and then a gruff voice answered,"What?" It called sounding angry.

           "Go..." She whispered. I frowned and then realized what she meant.

           I opened the door to a large office. "Who the hell said-" The man growled as I looked around the room.

           "Hi I'm Marrow Reeth and I think you accidentally kidnapped me. "I said, sticking my hand out

          He ignored my greeting and stood angrily. "Who the fuck brought you here?" He roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me out.

          "Owww." I whined. Seeing that this dude is dangerous I ignore his question about who brought me.

          "Shut up." He said. I purse my lips together and felt my eyes prick with tears.

           He dragged me flight after flight of stairs. Angrily growling and mumbling things under his breath. He didn't even care if I hurt.

             We finally made it to a door. He let go of me and pulled out a key. He unlocked the door and shoved me in with out a single word. After awhile I realized what had happened and I started beating on the door. Tears spilled from my eyes." Hellppp!" I yelled. I continued on for maybe hours and when no one came. I fell to the floor and cried and cried.