Chapter Thirty-Six

A million, million, million, people tell me not

To trust in you

But there's a million, million, million, million reasons why

I fuck with you

Cause you touch my spirit, can you feel it, give me that

There's a passion for it, can't ignore it, give me that, love

Cause your love give me goosebumps

Your the right one when I need some, I call you

Real love never gives up on a Tuesday

If it does rain, you come through

Your love's like a big hug on a bad day

Just what I need in my life

You're one in a million

When I wake was the first thing on my mind

Your love's like my drug, I can't live without it

That's just what you do to me boy

For your love I'd proudly climb a mountain

Cause that's just what you do to me boy

You are, yeah, yeah, you are

One in a million, one in a million, one in a million to me

You are, yeah, yeah, you are

One in a million, one in a million, one in a million to me -Tink

***One Year Later***
It was the wedding day. Jay and Janelle were finally getting married. After Maddison was born, he realized it was time for him to pop the big question. He stood in the mirror when Black walked in. "You ready?" Black asked. "I'm kinda nervous. What if she says no." Jay said. Black chuckled. "If she can have four kids with you and still stay with you even with the bullsh*t you did to her, then she can make it through this." Black explained. He took one last look at himself. He brushed his shoulders. He walked out the door behind Black.

"I look fat in this dress! I can't do this! I'm too nervous to marry him!" Janelle panicked. "Mama you look just fine. To say you had four kids, you still look in shape." Jacelyn said. Janelle nodded. "But I'm in my thirties getting married." Janelle complained. Jacelyn chuckled. "There's nothing wrong with that!" Jacelyn said. That's when Kendra walked in. "Aunt Kendra!" Jacelyn shouted. Janelle looked confused. "What you doing here?" Janelle asked. "Can you excuse us for a minute? I have to talk to my sister in private please." Kendra asked. Jacelyn walked out. "Look I know I haven't been around the kids in forever but I just thought you should have this." she said digging in her purse. Janelle gasped. "It's mama pearls she had when she married daddy. I feel you need the luck more than I do." Janelle hugged Kendra. "Thank you Kendra." Jacelyn knocked on the door. "Not to interrupt but I believe the groom is patiently waiting on you. He kinda thinking you standing him up." Janelle laughed. "I'll be out dear." That's when Kendra was leaving. "Wait Kendra. Would you like to be my bridesmaid? I mean you are my sister." Janelle asked. Kendra immediately nodded. "Sure!" Janelle chuckled. They walked out together.