In Triplicate- Part 1

Summary: Lauren, Normani and Dinah are girls who grow a penis during that special time of the month. Camila is their willing and obedient slave who gets off on their dominance. Whenever any of the girls has a penis, Camila is expected to collect all of her master's come using all parts of her body. What happens when Lauren, Normani and Dinah's cycles have synchronised? G!P lauren dinah normani

When Camila woke up that morning, she didn't expect to be in a middle of a veritable camping ground. The sheet draped over the bed had three little tents around her, suspiciously aligned with her girlfriends' crotches. She blinked once, twice. Licked her lips and felt her heart skip a beat, but she told herself not to get her hopes up. Not until she was sure that these lumps in the sheet were actually what she had been craving for the past few weeks.
She carefully peeled back the sheet, watching the sleeping features of her girlfriends one by one. Dinah, her angelic blonde hair curtaining her face, stirred, but she didn't wake up. Normani, her arm slung across her eyes, released a soft sigh. Camila finally managed to pull the entire sheet off their laps when Lauren grunted. She froze for a second, not wanting to get caught with such a hungry look in her eyes for her girlfriends' dicks. But Lauren just buried her face in a pillow and snored on.
Since summer began, all four of them took to the habit of sleeping naked. Camila had never been happier at suggesting it, because now, nothing kept her away from the three cocks that taunted her, making her drool. She squirmed, keeping her legs tight. Which one should she touch first? Which one does she suck into her greedy, hungry mouth? Which one does she ride until she's screaming out an orgasm? Tough choices, so early in the morning, and she had yet to have coffee.
Unable to resist any longer, Camila wrapped her hand around the nearest dick, which was Normani's. It was the thickest out of all three, with a naturally dark complexion, veins curling around the shaft. Whenever Normani was at her hardest, Camila could barely wrap her tiny hands around it, and would always have a hard time taking it in her mouth. But with her determination, she would always manage.
Camila bit her lip to keep in her moans. Normani's cock was warm and heavy and already, she was aching. The need to be filled was making her head spin, and with all three cocks available to fill up all of her holes, Camila was ecstatic. She had been planning for this day ever since she found out about her girls' curious conditions, and she couldn't wait to make the most of it.
Dinah's soft sigh drew Camila's glance to her face, but she didn't even try to stop her gaze from tripping down her body, stumbling across her rising and lowering breasts, her infuriatingly toned abs, down to her tanned dick proudly jutting toward the ceiling. Camila bit her lip, grinning to herself as she traced up Dinah's cock with a light touch of her fingertip. She kept Normani's shaft in her other hand as she wrapped her fist around Dinah's and lightly squeezed, her breath catching when it pulsed in her palm. Dinah's dick was only a bit above average in size, but it had a slight upward curve to it, perfect for hitting Camila's most sensitive spots when she was pounding her pussy. The athletic girl took naturally to fucking. Being left a panting mess under Dinah's tongue was all too common for Camila.
Then there was Lauren. As if trying to grab Camila's attention, her dick jumped suddenly, a slight flex in Lauren's hips signaling a dream. She wondered if Lauren was dreaming about fucking her pussy, her ass, or her mouth. She groaned softly to herself. Lauren's big dick was perfect in Camila's eyes: thick, but not overly so, and the considerable length was enough to fill up her ass without hurting when she slammed into her pussy.
Camila had enough of restraining herself and just decided to take what she craved. She moistened her lips and leaned down to give Lauren's shaft a gentle lick up to the head. Camila sucked the tip in her mouth and moaned at the taste of Lauren's precum on her tongue. Tightening her mouth around it, Camila suckled, her hands stroking up and down on Dinah's and Normani's cocks.
It had been a full month since she had Lauren's dick in her mouth. Not that she didn't enjoy burying her tongue in Lauren's pussy, eating her out until Lauren was whimpering and coming in her mouth, but the scarcity of her dick made it all the more special.
In the back of her mind, Camila was shooing away a vague sense that she was doing something wrong, something she wasn't supposed to. She was way too turned on to deal with whatever it might be, and besides, she had waited months for this.
"Naughty girl." Lauren's voice, rough and low, froze Camila on the spot, her mouth and fists all full of cock.
Her wide-eyed glance found Lauren frowning at her, sleepy, but very much awake. Camila whimpered helplessly around the dick in her mouth. Lauren took her chin and slowly pushed her off of her cock, a single eyebrow lifted in expectation. "What do you have to say for yourself?"
Camila shrugged and took Lauren's dick back into her mouth, hoping the green eyed girl would just drop it and appreciate her talented mouth. But Lauren grasped her cock and held it out of Camila's reach. "Nuh uh. You know the rules, Camila. And now you're going to be punished."
By then, Dinah and Normani were awake, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from their eyes. At the sight of her cock, Dinah squealed in surprise. "Oh, it's cock week for all of us? That hasn't happened before."
Normani yawned and looked at Camila, then to Lauren. "Camila broke the rule already? It's barely nine in the morning."
"When someone's a cockslut, it doesn't matter what time it is." Lauren said with a smirk, her eyes never leaving Camila's features. She tapped Camila's cheek with her rigid meat. "Isn't that right?"
Camila's skin flushed. "Yes, Lauren." She mumbled.
"What was that?" The dark haired girl grinned, clearly enjoying herself. "I didn't quite hear you."
"Yes, Lauren. You're right." Camila said, louder this time. "Can I go back to sucking your cock now? Please? I've been waiting for this for weeks!"
"Should have thought of that before you decided to stuff your face with dick first thing in the morning," Normani drawled. "You know how this works. You just make yourself available. No chasing after our dicks like a cock-hungry slut, and keep a handle on the begging. Or you won't get any at all. We come to you when we need to get off."
"I need to get off," Dinah volunteered, raising her hand with a bright smile. Lauren and Normani frowned at her and she shrugged. "I do, though."
Camila smiled and crooked her finger towards Dinah. "Come here then, DJ. Let me taste your cock." The taller blonde beamed and scooted over to where Camila was to sit in front of her, cock slapping her belly with every movement she made. Camila licked her lips and took Dinah's dick halfway in her mouth, sucking lightly, then hollowing her cheeks as she swallowed the rest of her length down into her throat.
"Ohh, fuck." Dinah's thighs tensed. Their cocks were always sensitive during the first days of cock week. The girls were at their horniest, too. Camila was looking forward to today, punishment or not.
Camila cupped Dinah's balls in her hand, rolling them in her palm as she deepthroated her cock. She sucked hard, her throat making slick noises as Dinah's cock pushed into it. Dinah cooed and sighed her pleasure, her hand at the back of Camila's head to urge her on. Camila paused with her face pressed to Dinah's taut belly, her mouth fully impaled with the blonde's dick, lips tight around the very base of her shaft.
She was showing off, subtly getting back at Lauren and Normani for not letting her have her fun, but it didn't hurt that sucking Dinah's dick was keeping her plenty wet. Camila sincerely hoped one of them would give in and fuck her once Dinah blew her load in her mouth.
Dinah groaned, and a slight jerk of her hips spurred Camila back into action. She brought all her skills to bear as she bobbed up and down, sucking rhythmically, her tongue rubbing along the underside of Dinah's cock. Camila pushed the blonde's cock down her throat, hands rubbing her trembling inner thighs-a sure sign that she was about to unload in Camila's eagerly waiting mouth. She took her all the way to the hilt and hummed.
"Oh... O-oh, Mila!" Dinah grasped the back of Camila's head and kept her on her dick, throat muscles milking her shaft. Her nose pushed against Dinah's lower belly, and one squeeze of her balls was enough.
The blonde gasped and her meat pulsed rope after thick rope of hot cum into Camila's throat. She swallowed and backed up Dinah's dick so the blonde shot the last of it straight onto her tongue. A moan escaped her at the musky taste of Dinah's load. Camila looked up at her girlfriends-at Dinah with her blissed out face, tits heaving with every ragged breath; at Lauren and Normani, with their thick, raging hard-ons, envy clear in their eyes.
Camila hollowed her cheeks as she slurped up Dinah's shaft. She sucked her until she was completely soft and smiled proudly to herself. Licking her lips, she kissed the juncture where Dinah's hip and leg met.
"That was amazing..." Dinah sighed, a dopey grin on her lips. Her eyelids drooped, and Camila giggled as she kissed and nipped her way up the blonde's toned stomach. She pointedly ignored the two girls as she and Dinah kissed.
"Goddammit, Dinah," Normani sighed. "She's supposed to be in trouble."
Dinah shrugged. "Oops. Well, I need to go shower. Have fun, or not." She grabbed her bathrobe from the closet and left the room.
Camila turned to face Lauren and Normani. She carefully schooled her expression to one of meekness, lowering her eyes. "I'm sorry I misbehaved," she said. "But I would very much like it if you let me collect your cum before your start your days."
Lauren shook her head in disbelief. "First you touch us without permission, then you make a damn show out of sucking off Dinah-don't act like you weren't-and now you try the whole sorry thing with your big brown eyes."
Camila swallowed. Shit, she thought. So much for subtle.
Lauren crossed her arms over her breasts. "You're in even more trouble now, Camz. You're cute but you're not that cute."
Normani rolled off the bed with a sigh, her erection jumping as she grabbed some clean clothes from her drawer. "I'm gonna go fuck Dinah's brains out in the shower," she said. "Need somewhere to shoot my load. Too bad it won't be your tight little asshole, Camila."
Camila's eyes widened. "Nooo," she whined, bottom lip jutting out in a pout. She glanced at Lauren, who had her hand around the base of her dick. Her last hope.
"Well. Sounds like I need to go fuck Normani's brains out," Lauren said, and Normani winked at her. The green eyed girl jumped off the bed and grabbed some clothes. Camila stared at the both of them. This had taken the worst possible turn. Her pussy was dripping thinking about her three girlfriends fucking each other, and she wasn't allowed to join, or even watch!
"Oh, and don't you touch that slutty pussy," Normani drawled, grabbing Lauren's hand. "That's ours this week. We'll know, and you'll go even longer without your next dick."
Camila's lip actually quivered, tears forming in her eyes. The ability to cry on demand was the theatre god's gift, and this was a good time as any to practice such a penultimate skill. "B-but... But..."
Lauren and Normani actually paused by the doorway. They glanced at each other and Normani glared at Lauren. "Oh hell no, Lauren. You made up the rules! You can't be the one to break the god damn things, you whipped mother fucker."
"Shut up!" Lauren smacked Normani's arm.
Camila swore she saw Lauren shuffle towards her. But then Normani gripped her hand. "I'll let you fuck my throat in the shower, hard as you want."
Lauren turned to Normani, and then towards Camila. The teary-eyed girl quivered her bottom lip once more for effect, but Lauren steeled herself. "See ya later, Camz." She grinned and disappeared into the bathroom with Normani. From where Camila sat, she could hear Dinah's giggles, the bathroom door sliding open, and then, moans.
Camila crossed her arms. She lasted ten seconds, but she heard a loud smack and Normani's rough moan, and it was too much. She threw on some panties and an oversized shirt, then headed downstairs to make them all breakfast. She knew she had to make up for her crimes or Normani would keep her suffering the entire week.