MAKING A BABY

(g!p)

Lauren Michelle Jauregui had always been the best at what she did there was no other way she saw fit. She always felt that the world would wotk better if she was at her best at all times.
She graduated top of her class from Harvard Law and was now the junior partner of a high power law firm in New York City.
If you asked certain people they would say that luck was always on the black hair's side. She had everything a woman in her position could ask for. A nice condo on Park Ave, a nice car, and a wife who accepts her for all her flaws and insecurities...who on top of that is 3 time grammy award winning singer Camila Cabello.
The two have been together since freshman year of high school. Made it through the ups and downs of college and Camila's 8 show a week schedules. They have been married for 5 years and are still going strong.
So on the cold fall evening in November when Camila was said to resign her contract with Epic Records she decided to sit down with her wife and talk about what they think is best for their future.
"Lo, honey are you busy?" Camila asked while knocking on the door to her wife's office. Never one to want to interrupt Lauren when she was studying for an upcoming case.
"No baby, come on in." Lauren said from behind her desk, closing her laptop to give her wife her undivided attention. Camila walked into the office, this was the one room in their palace that she had no say in. The room was navyblue with a full wall of books and a cherry wood desk in the center of the room, along with a large bay window leading to one of their patios. Camila walked behind the desk and sat on Lauren's legs, slipping her legs through the arm loops. She felt the bulge inside Lauren's pants twitch. She laughed. Lauren smiled back.
"Is this what you came for baby? I mean not that I'm complaining but all you had to do vas cc me and I would have come to the bedroom." Lauren said whille rubbing the latinas thighs.
"No but I like that plan ... let's wait for a second on that tough." Camila said, leaning down to kiss Lauren's lips.
"Ok, so what is going on baby?" Lauren questioned her wife after they broke from their kiss.
"So my contract is almost up and I was thinking we would discuss what we might do with our future, you know before we make a decision on what I will do." Camila said looking down.
"Well baby we can do whatever makes you happy, I will stand by you no matter what." Camila said looking at the latina in front of her. If it was one thing Lauren could do better than anything that would be reading Camila Cabello and she knew she was indeed hiding something.
"What is it baby, what do you want?" she asked her lover.
"Lauren I want a baby." Camila blurted out; Lauren sat back in her seat. When the green eyed girl did not respond right away the latina began to speak again.
"I mean I can stay at home and we can start our family. Our financial situation is adequate for however many children we choose to have and we can stay in the condo for at least the first 5 years of our child's life ... Please Laur, everything inside me is saying this is the right thing to do." Camila said looking into her wife's eyes.
"Okay." Lauren said leaning forward taking the latina's lips into her own.
"Yeah." Camila said in disbelief.
"We are gonna have a baby." Camila said as she jumped out of her wife's arms and dropped to her knees before her pulling her 9 inch cock from it's confines Lauren's sweatpants. She took 7 inches into her mouth and down her throat with one swift motion. Slurping it down she looked into the now dark green eyes of the woman before her, bobbing her head up and down as Lauren pushed her brown locks out of her face to watch her wife suck her cock.
"Oh shit baby that feels so fucking good ... Camz I'm going to come right in your mouth baby, swallow it all." Lauren ordered the latina before shooting her load down her wife's throat. Camila wiped her mouth before standing up and pulling off her panties. She slowly unbottoned her shirt and sat on her wife's legs. She leaned forward and pulled Lauren into a deep and hungry kiss. She took hold of Lauren's cock and lifted her body to hover right above the alert shaft. They had stopped using condoms when they started their senior year in high school.
Camila lowered herself onto her wife's cock and breathed in deep. No one would ever get to feel her in this way except Lauren and she would make sure of that.
"Shit Camz you're so wet and warm." Lauren moaned as she watched her naked shaft get lost inside her wife, she watched as her wife's pussy stretched around the size of her cock. She held her breath as her wife took all 9 inches inside her body. Lauren loved the feeling of being deep inside her wife and she is the only one with the lock, key and combination. She held the most precious treasure in her hands and would do anything to keep it. She wrapped her hands around her lovers back to unclasp the breasts from the barrier that was her bra.
Lauren quickly took a nipple in her mouth.
"Oh fuck ... Lo." Camila moaned as her hips bucked forward causing Lauren to move deeper inside her soaking wet channel. Camila then pushed her wife away from her body and made her sit back in the char.
"Don't move." Camila told her wife.
Lauren bit her lip and nodded. Camila smiled down at her before thrusting her hips forwards before pulling back to the point that only the tip of Lauren's cock was inside her body.
"Do you want my pussy Lo?" Camila asks as she teases herself and her wife as she dips the thick cock in and out ever so slghtly.
"Oh fuck Camila, I swear to god, if you don't fuck me right now I will not be responsible for what happens." Lauren warned the woman above her as she still teased the green eyed girl with only the entrance of her opening. Lauren soon grasped her wife's hips and flipped them over before thrusting into her wife with relentless force causing Camila to scream out in pleasure.
"Oh shit Laur!" Camila grabbed hold of the black haired girl's shoulders as she thrust into her wife with the most pleasurable speeds.
"That's it baby, right there." Camila moaned never once removing her gaze from her wife's dark green eyes. Lauren looked down to watch her cock go in and out of her wife's body with an unknown desire and animalistic want that she didn't know was there.
"Fuck Camz I can't wait to get you pregnant, just the thought of you having my child makes me want to fuck you all night long and come inside of you every time just to insure that you do." Lauren said breathlessly as she lifted her wife onto her desk, moving the laptop to the floor. Lauren laid her wife back and stood in between her legs, wrapping them around her waist before slamming into the latina again causing Camila to fall backwards.
"Is that what you want me to do baby? Fuck you till you can't stand no more and come inside you every time, I promise baby, not a drop will be wasted." Lauren said looking into the latina's eyes, as they were black with desire. Her thrusts was becoming sloppy as she pounded her wife with pure desire, the wetness coming from her wife had her reaching new heights.
"That's right baby, not a fucking drop. I want it all baby and don't fucking stop." Camila moaned as she bucked her hips to meet Lauren's every moment as ther bodies became insync with one another.
"Oh shit, Laur baby I'm about to come, fuck." Camila said throwing her head back as Lauren's meat pounded in and out of her body.
"Shit baby me too." Lauren said reaching down and rubbing Camila swollen clit, in three swift motions she felt her wife's body contract around hers, Camila pulled Lauren deeper inside of her with her inner most muscels.
"Come inside me Laur, let me have your child." Camila said and that was all Lauren needed before she released her load deep inside her wife, she came more than she ever had in her entire life, and as promised she did not pull out until every last drop had worked it's way inside her wife's channel.
"Oh shit Camz, that was amazing." Lauren said after she caught her breath standing up, her now soft shaft still inside her wife. She started to pull out when Camila stopped her with her leg.
"Where do you think you're going?" Camila arched an eyebrow at the lawyer above her, before bucking her hips knowing that motion would get her what she wanted.
"What happened to all that talk of fucking me till I couldn't stand?" Camila teased her wife knowing just the reaction she would get.
"What are you stud? A one hit wonder? I thought you was gonna make sure I had your baby, then you're just gonna walk away after one fuck? Geez Lauren I expected better from you." Camila felt Lauren's cock get hard inside of her before she was flipped over on her stomach and Lauren's cock thrusting in and out of her at a reckless pace hitting her in the deepest ways.
"Oh shit baby that's it." Camila encouraged the her wife to keep fucking her.
"Oh shit Laur, I'm gonna cum baby." Camila screamed as her body tightened around Lauren but Lauren was not stopping, flipping Camila back over without pulling out and lifting her leg over her shoulder, watching as her wet cock squished and smashed the wet pussyhole of the latina.
"Fuck baby, I love the way that you take me Camila, I love how you feel around me. I can feel everything baby ... you are so fucking warm ... so fucking tight." Lauren leaned down biting the latina's neck, making sure she left her mark inside and out.
"This pussy is mine and always will be mine right baby?" Lauren said as she was nearing her orgasm the latina was withering beneath her bouncing her hips up and down to meet Lauren's every thrust.
"Fuck baby ... Yes it's your's always baby ... faster, harder baby." Lauren stood up and lifted both the latina's legs to her shoulders before thrusting into her hitting her G-spot with each strong thrust.
"Fuck Laur right there ... oh shit I'm going to cum baby FUCK ... Baby don't stop please." Camila screamed as she came on Lauren's cock. Lauren not far behind released once again inside the latina again with a thunderous force. She regained her compuser before lifting the diva and transporting her to their bedroom where she kept her word of insuring the latina had her child making sure not to waste a drop of sperm.
Something about impregnating the latina made Lauren proud, the fact that the latina wanted to have her children still shocked the blonde and Lauren was so fucking happy she hoped the latina wanted 10 kids.