amorous *

Leigh was making up for lost time at her parent's place for a couple of days. She wanted to visit them and tell them everything about the trip. A couple of minutes into the story, her father fell asleep on the couch but her mother continued to listen, nodding in the proper places and making affirmative noises. When Leigh told her about Josh, Rachel's face mirrored the rage Leigh felt when she thought about it. When she told her about breaking his nose, Rachel smiled, wide and bright, drawing Leigh into a hug that she melted into. There were few things that felt as safe as her mother's arms.

It felt like a reunion tour, stopping here, visiting there. Leigh saw Beth and Chase before she left town and went back to the city. She stayed with Anthony for a couple days, since the holidays would be a busy time and she still felt touch-starved for him.

They ordered in one night, drinking beer and eating pizza, hanging out with Michael and Johnny, watching the Bulls play on Anthony's large television. Eventually, the guys left and only Leigh remained, curled up alongside Anthony.

She mused to herself while they shared kisses- going from lazy to languid and slow- the hoppy taste of the beer clouding out each other's taste and making Leigh even more buzzed. They didn't even notice the natural escalation of their kisses until they became more frantic and Leigh realized she was straddling Anthony's waist, grinding down onto his clothed erection and giving little breathy gasps when he bucked up against her.

They parted and she raised herself up on her arms, looking down at him while still circling her hips a little.

"If we keep going, we're going to have sex on your living room couch, love." Leigh said, still never pausing her hips once.

Anthony huffed underneath her, throwing his head to the side and gently taking a bit of her arm in between his teeth. She waited, not letting him get out of the decision. Leigh was more than willing to strip down and do it here but would Anthony be able to have guests over and sitting on the sofa?

He kissed the skin he bit and looked at her, "I don't care."

Leigh felt herself blush, "Wait, does that mean you're totally down to have sex wherever?"

Anthony barked out a laugh and smiled, "Does that mean you have someplace in mind that's not right here, right now?"

She tilted her head back and forth, thinking, then she paused her movements and jumped off of Anthony, "Yeah."

Leigh walked down the hallway and into the kitchen, hearing Anthony's bare feet pad after her. She opened the fridge and took a drink of water, feeling herself more drunk than she thought.

"You left me there with his," Anthony gestured down to his waist where there was an obvious bulge in his jeans, "for some water?"

Leigh laughed and sighed, leaning over the granite island countertop and sliding her upperbody onto it, still taking sip after sip of water. She heard Anthony growl behind her and she looked over her shoulder at his single-minded focus on what she was presenting him. His eyes flickered up to hers and she giggled, putting aside her water and backing up into his front.

Anthony's hands went straight to her hips and kept her ass pressed against him as he rocked forward.

"Wanna fuck me here?" She said, offering as well as asking. She felt how warm and hard he was behind her contrast with the coolness of the countertop and she knew she wanted it, she just wanted to make sure he did too.

He groaned, letting his hands wander upwards, pushing her teeshirt up her back as he leaned over to kiss along her spine, making Leigh shiver with need as his winter stubble dragged along her sensitive skin. Anthony pushed her shirt up so high she took the hint and pulled it over her head to fling it onto a chair. He reached up and unclasped her bra so Leigh let it fall off of her. His hands were on her breasts now, kneading and grabbing her roughly, contrasting the gentle kisses he laid onto her back. Leigh was making needy, desperate little whines, trying to press back into him and get some friction to rub against.