author's notes and acknowledgements

This monster of a story is finally over, 192 pages and 74,700 words later. I really need to thank all of you guys for sticking with me and with the story when it took me over a year to finish it!! And what a ride it's been.

I want to say a massive thanks to JadynG23, bryzzo4life, and r5family1620 who had been all up in my inbox threatening to kill me if I didn't update (just kidding, I owe a lot to you guys).

I'm still relatively new to wattpad so I hope you all will forgive me if I was terrible at replying to messages or comments. I'm pretty inconsistent, I know.

Thank you guys again for sticking with it through the hiatus and the rewrites— the story is finally at a place where I'm happy with it and feel accomplished.

I have another story in the works but it's not MLB fan fiction or fan fiction at all. If you guys are interested at all in any new stories I write, I urge you to follow my profile because otherwise who knows if I'll know how to spread the word. The first update will be coming within the next week.

I have a couple more little scenes of Anthony and Leigh that I would love to write out and put in a tiny compilation for you guys so once again, if you're interested in that, follow me or just stay subscribed to Home Run because I'll make sure to update that to let everyone know that Leigh and Anthony's story is continuing.

Most importantly, though, I would love to know what you guys thought about the story. Whether that's shooting me a quick message telling me that you hate me or if that's typing out a comment to tell me that you enjoyed it.

Without the constant feedback you guys provided me with, this story would have never been finished.

I love you guys and I owe this entire heaping love letter of a story to you all.

Stella.