six

picture;
niki and gabi. gabi is the one on the left & niki is one the right.

shawns -
it was currently 5 and i had a "date" at 6:12 with a girl i just met today. i don't even know if she is niki or if she is gabi. i was just rushed because i am trying to find a girl to make someone else jealous. no it's not kambri i am trying to make jealous. it's my ex girlfriend. her name was alexia. she broke up with me for a new guy. that new guy being one of my bestfriends or ex bestfriends. his name was nash. they started talking at homecoming of last year i was obviously Alexia's date and Kambri was Nashs since at the time kambri was dating Nash. i walked off to sit down for a second because i was feeling light headed and boom next thing i know nash has broken up with kambri and i see alexia approaching.

"hi shawn. i am so sorry but i think we need to break up. i kinda like Nash" she tells me. my heart was just a little broken but kambri was worse. she is a girl and she takes things hard. no she doesn't have depression or anything like that she just had been with Nash for three years of her live and seeing him go like that was probably super hard on her. as for me, i had only been dating alexia for about 5 months and knew her ways of cheating.

so yeah. im trying to make alexia jealous. i miss her i do. i think she's the one i do. yeah yeah cheesy love shit.

so anyways. i decided to take gabi or niki whichever one it was to a simple sushi place cause girls love sushi or atleast Aliyah my sister does and so does kambri and alexia did also.

it's know 5:30 and i have been sitting on my bed thinking for thirty minutes.

i jump up grab a flannel shirt and dark jeans with a pair of black vans and im already ready to go. by the time im done getting ready it's 6:00 and i am on my way to gabi and niki's
house to pick whichever one up i have to pick up.

niki's - ( wow shocker )
it's currently 4:30 and i am do excited for my "date" or hangout with shawn. even though he doesn't even know my name. oh well. who cares he's cute.

he never told me where we were going to hangout at but i mean it was just kinda like boom us hangout tonight 6:12 tada.

so i throw on a bright yellow skirt and a crop tank. ( picture above ) i put my hair in a lose braid and touch up my makeup.

when im done its 6:10 and i hear the doorbell ring. "GABI GET THE DOOR PLEASE" i yell as i hear the door open and some small talk happen as i put on my shoes.

"hi! im here for a 6:12 hangout" Shawn says.
"that would be for my sister. Niki get down here! lover boy is here!" gabi yells up.

i walk downstairs and then out the door "bye gabi" i then run to the car. "let's go on an adventure Shawn."

"to a sushi place?"