nine & a sorry!

hey guys holy crap. so i just got my phone fixed about two weeks and haven't been on to update! i didn't download wattpad until today because i totally forgot to! im so so so sorry. because of this very long wait for an update. i will be staying up tonight and updating for you guys in celebrating of 1k readers! keep commenting and reading guys! i love you all so so much.

here's chapter 9!

recap on how we ended last chapter;

kambri's pov

i walk into the disgusting lunch room to see Shawn, Ian, Lauren, my bestfriend other than Shawn of course Cece, Niki, and Gabi.

Shawn is sitting nice and close to Niki and Gabi is on his other side so i just sit next to Cece and Lauren while Ian is across from us.

"So we hear you and mister mendes may be dating? oh la la." Lauren says giggling after with Cece.

"ask him about that cause as of right now kinda looks like him and Niki got themselves a thing but can't be mad so just check with him about that" i say and then Shawn notices i am there and gets up and comes up behind me kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around my waist as i am still sitting down.

"hi there." i say and giggle cause it made me real happy but then oh yeah we aren't even a true real thing soo.

"hi shawny boi" i reply and he stands me up sitting down and having me sit down on his lap and once again kisses my cheek.

Niki sits there with her mouth wide open and Gabi tells her to stop looking and then you look over and Cece Lauren and Ian are all sitting there smiling wider than ever.

"PDA PDA PDA PDA PDA" Cece starts screaming and laughing.

I laugh even more and Shawn turns my head towards him and kisses me. on the lips. oh my goodness that wasn't expected at all and i feel a herd of butterflies maybe even a herd of something more than butterflies in my stomach approaching and making me feel all weird and shit inside.

he leans away from me and smiles
"how's that for pda?" i ask laughing.

maybe this fake dating won't be to bad.

start of chapter;

shawn's pov
the kiss. holy wow. see when i asked kambri to fake date me i never realized that i would instantly regret it. i regret it because what if i fall for her and not for alexia. the point of this whole thing is to make alexia and Nash jealous so they break up with each other and come back to me and kambri and we all can be happy again. it's not to fall for your bestfriend since you were little. that's not the point. you can't fall for her. alright shawn.

im taken out of my thoughts by a loud bang on something downstairs. i get a little freaked out and grab a bat and take it downstairs and see a vase on the floor crushed on the floor and when i look up. it's kambri with a sorry look on her face.

"hey there bud. how's it going?" she says nervously because obviously i have a bat in my hand ready to swing at her. "i kinda wanted to scare you so i didn't turn on the lights and ran into the table and knocked over the vase so i guess boo?" she says and laughs a little.

"im sorry. i hope it wasn't important" she says and looks at me.

"sometimes kambri. i think you are smart and sometimes i think you are dumber then a bag of hammers" i reply to her and laugh. i put the bat down and go over to her side putting my arm around her and hugging her. "so what are you here for? just to scare me or do ya want something?" i say.

"well um.."