This is to easy.

Yesterday went by so fast i find myself walking to a training(outfit above) I only met one person who seem interesting he is apparently my older brothers best friend his name is four its a pretty weird name but he is my instructor.When I get to the training room I'm the only person there. So I hang up a punching bag and start to punch . four walks in five minutes later He notices me but then Lauren walks in and kisses him but he pushes her away.

"why don't you like me Four?" Lauren says

"You want to know the truth even if its cruel lauren?"

"ofcoarse!"

"you are a slutty bitch."

Fours right she is when he said that I chuckled.Lauren turned around slowly her hands were clenched into fists.

"Hi!" I waved

"What are you laughing at."

"How true what four said was." I say with a smirk

"do you want to fight initiate?"says Lauren

"look Lauren you do not want to fight tris." Says four

"and why is that?" lauren says angrily

Before four can answer I do "Because I'm a Prodigy and a Legend."

"Really we will see about that." Says Lauren I get in the ring and square up with Lauren when Four says "go" I let her try to take the first hit she tries to punch me in the stomach put I grab her arm and flip her onto her back and kick in the gut then say "don't judge a book by its cover bitch!" I walked away and started to practice shooting.

* * *

I get to lunch and sit down next to four at Zeke's table. "there's my little ass kicking machine!" Zeke exclaims he must be drunk again. Or he just watched spongebob.OR Maybe both.😮 Lauren walks in and sits on fours lap demanding attention "WHAT?!"four asks Lauren she goes to kiss him but four puts his hand up so she kisses his hand by then I'm laughing my ass off "shut up weakling!" Yells Lauren "you really want to fight again?" I ask Four pushes Lauren off his lap onto the ground and she sits there and answers.
"Why of coarse this time in front of the class!" She says cockily i chuckle and say "alright "
"How about tomorrow?" Lauren asks sounding lazy
"Okay!" I stand on the lunch table and yell " hey everyone I'm going to kick Lauren's ass tomorrow who wants to watch "
I hear a series of yeah and yay the slugs going down and so I say " thanks for the support" and sit down.