She thinks this is a fight

The out fits above the Nike one is for training and the fight then the dress is just for later that night and that's her makeup for the day and her hair for the day is the blue green hair the nails are her nails for the day representing her tattoo. Anyways this is boring so too the story!
Tris POV ( means point of view) :
I get in my training clothes grab a muffin from the cafeteria and go to the training room. When I get there Four is there." Hey" I say to the maniac Who is punching a punching bag A.K.A Four I walk to the bag next to him and start punching using my elbows. Then I work on knifes and guns. By the time I'm done with that and starting on sit-ups four has broken the punching bag and started with push-ups.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
After every initiate is in the room Lauren Aka the BitchAssHoe walks in. Four says " you're late"
"So." She says " What are you going to do spank me"
Four says " nope I am a virgin and I won't date you because you are to big of a slut"
That's when I speak " so are you ready to fight?!" I ask a hint of excitement in my voice.
"Yeah." She replies wearily I walk up to the mat and get in a ready stance she comes seconds behind and she is not covering her stomach her stance is poor quality. I wait for four (ha say that 5 times fast) to say"go" right when I hear that signal I knee that girl in the stomach.I slam her on the floor kick her in the ribs. I say "do you really need anymore proof that I can beat you!"

/\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

At lunch I swear I'm the last person there and right when I walk in people start clapping I just walk to my seat."Really?"I ask when  I see Uriah's plate that has a bunch of Dauntless cake on it"You are going to get so fat."

"no I am not"he says in a highish voice then he rolls up his shirt a little I laugh when i see his 4 pack.

"I've seen better" I say

"with who?"

"any guy in here and me." I say and pull up my shirt revealing my six pack.

"I don't know about me?" says four pulling up his shirt revealing a eightpack

"yeah good luck with getting this Uri"I say patting Fours stomach. Four and Zeke chuckle.

Zeke stands on the lunch table  and says more like screams  "Party tonight at my place!"
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//
I put black spanks and a strapless crop top under my outfit.I add some black high-heels.
a/n
Hey  hatchlings
Check out my new story it's a cross between the selection and divergent.
-turtle