Back To The Witch's House

Chapter 1:

Back To The Witch's House

Viola's eyes fluttered open and she hastily sat up. Birds chirped and the sun shined bright above her. Confused she stood up and began walking down the trail to her house. She then noticed a trail of blood on the ground, the same blood from when she was chasing the witch. Viola ran towards back to where she first woke up and found a black cat. The one from the house.

"Hello Viola. Glad that you have finally woken up."

Said the cat while jumping onto a stump.

"I've been waiting for what seemed like forever! After all of that effort I put into reviving you I have to sit and wait for you to awaken! By the way my name is Lecrotus."

The kitty laid down in a comfortable position to take a cat nap.

"Wait a minute, I thought that I was shot and killed? How am I alive? And how does a cat revive a person? Also, how can you talk?"

Ask Viola impatiently. The cat lifted his head and rolled his eyes.

"You silly girl. You ask so many questions before you even get your answer!"

Lecrotus then jumped off the stump and ran into the bushes. He came back shortly after with a little mirror in his mouth.

"Here, take this and I'll explain."

Viola picked up the mirror and gasped in horror to find herself still in the witch's body. The only difference was that she wasn't....well....dying.

"After you were killed by your father, I used a spell to reincarnate you in the witch's body. Now don't get the wrong idea, I didn't do this because I like you. I actually kinda hate you. I did it because I want my house back. The witch isn't trapped there anymore so she has no reason to be the owner. When you two switched bodies, the house was still loyal to her, but now that she is out, it will only be loyal to the owner it recognizes, which is you."

Lecrotus lead Viola to the front door of the house. That horrifying house that haunted Viola. She stared up at the former home of the witch and shivered.

"What does that all mean? What do you want me to do? Can't you just do it yourself? You're a cat with magic, you can figure something out."

The cat shook its head and walked up to the girl.

"Wow you really are stupid. Isn't it clear what I want you to do? I want you to help me get my house back. And the only way to do that is to X the witch. Only then will the house belong to me and you can get your body back. I can't do this because I'm the one who gave her the house and the magic. It's like a landlord who wants his apartment back. He can't just kill them! Someone else has to do it and you are that someone else Viola! Either you take it or leave it. You're choice."

Viola looked at the ground and fiddled with her fingers. Kill a person? Viola wasn't sure if she wanted to do that. She desperately wanted we body back but to kill a person over it was too much to bear.

"I-I ..... Okay. I'll do it. I'll help you get your house back and get my body back."

Agreed Viola reluctantly. She had no other choice. It was either her or Ellen. And she choice her.

"Great. We'll take down the witch together. With my magic and the loyalty of the house, we should be able to get what is rightfully ours!"

And together they walked into the house to come up with a way to defeat the witch Ellen.

---------------------------------------------

That's all for now! I hope you like it so far! I loved this game and really wanted to make a story of it so see ya later. BYEEEREERE!!!!! :333333