The Loyalty Of Viola's House

Chapter 2:

The Loyalty Of Viola's House

Viola and Lecrotus had walked back inside the house. As soon Viola came inside, the house seemed to moan with happiness. Lecrotus led Viola to the witch's room and through the journey, nothing tried to kill them. nothing came out and spooked them. It was silent.

"Here's the witch's diary Viola. You can write something in it if you want. It can be your diary."

Said Lecrotus picking up the book with his teeth and passing it to Viola who sat on the bloodstained bed of Ellen's. She took the book and began to write. After three minutes, Viola showed Lecrotus what she wrote.

"The witch Ellen sayed that we were "friends" and I believed that too once upon a time. But now that she has done this to me, I have to get revenge. She has stolen my life in the blink of an eye and now I want it back. Look out Ellen, because I am coming and I will get you."

Lecrotus nodded his head in approval and Viola smiled. Then the house made a noise that sounded like a faint laughter.

"This house is on your side Viola. It will help you on our quest to take down Ellen. It doesnt know that you aren't the witch. So it will try it's best to do what it can."

Suddenly a message written in blood appeared on the wall in front of the two.

"We will help you Witch Ellen. We shall do what we can."

It read. Viola smiled and then Lecrotus gave her a little bottle full of a rainbow colored substance. Viola looked at the bottle in awe fascinated by how it sparkled and glowed slightly.

" That is a magic potion that will protect you from any magic the witch has. It's almost like a magical force-field."

Viola pulled the cork off the top and took a small sip. Then she glowed rainbow colors for a second and then it faded away. The kitty then curled up into a ball next to the bed.

"Alright well it's late. I don't know about you but I'm going to sleeeeeeeep."

Lecrotus then yawned and shut his eyes to sleep. Viola got up and looked out the big window in the room. The moon was out and so were the stars. She stared up at the sky and began to think about how much she missed her father and how she wished she never met Ellen. After sitting by the window for ten minutes, she began to feel sleepy and closed her eyes. Soon a Giant teddy bear walked into the room and looked to the sleeping Viola. the bear picked her up and laid her in the bed whispering something in her ear.

"Goodnight my witch. Rest now, for tomorrow you shall seek your revenge."

And with that, the bear pulled the covers up to her chin and left the room.

__________________________________________________________________________________

That's all i have time for at the moment! I hope you like the story so far and i can't wait to write more. see yo laterrrr byhyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!!!