Feelings Can Be Hurt But Then Repaired

Chapter 5:

Feelings Can Be Hurt, But Then Repaired

Ellen's eyes slowly started to open. She took a look at her surroundings and found that she was in her bedroom. She tried to move but her stomach was still recovering from when Viola stabbed her.

"Don't try to move, or your wound will never heal."

She heard a voice say. It was the crow. He was standing on the nightstand next to the bed.

"How did I get here? You couldn't possibly have dragged me all the way up stairs and laid me in my bed. Your just a demon crow."

He snickered and jumped onto the bed where Ellen sat.

"Trust me madam, there are some things that you just don't know about when it comes to us demons."

Ellen nodded thinking that his words may be true but then realized something.

"When am I allowed to get out of my bed?"

She asked a bit harsh.

"Well the cut is pretty bad so I would advice you to stay and rest until your....father....comes home."

There was a long silence and then suddenly Ellen jumped out of her bed and began taking things and throwing then on the ground, screaming in the process.

"No no! I refuse to lay in that bed for a whole week! I don't wanna just lay here forever! I wanna go outside!"

Then she stopped. She sat down on the floor, curled up into a ball, and started crying. Her temper tantrum made her remember all the time that she was stuck in that house that she no longer owned.

"Ellen-"

"No. Go away. Just GO AWAY!!!"

Startled, the crow flew out the window without turning back and Ellen shut it behind him. Ellen laid back down on her bed and pulled up the covers and eventually cried herself to sleep....at 10 in the morning.

Back at the witch's house, Viola had run inside and locked herself in a room with a tree and a beautiful white flower. She sat under the tree and started to think about the whole thing that just happened to her and Lecrotus. He was just a demon after all, but he did have the heart to reincarnate her after she died, but it was only for his needs. Viola tried to think about something else but nothing came to mind. Then Lecrotus came walking in with a paper clip in his mouth.

"I know how to pick locks. Just decided to put that out there in case you ever try to run and hide from me."

Viola turned her head the other way and Lecrotus sighed.

"I....um.....well...... Guess I'm what you humans call.....sorry."

Viola turned her head back over to Lecrotus who was starting to come closer to her. He stood right in front of Viola who sat on her knees.

"I'm sorry for not really acknowledging the fact that you care about people and their past....even if they are tricking you."

Viola and him both had a stare down for a long time but eventually, Viola picked him up and hugged him tightly. Maybe Lecrotus wasn't so cold and heartless like she thought. Even though he's a demon, he has some heart.....somewhere.

"I'm sorry I thought you were cold and heartless."

She said resting him on her lap.

"It's alright. I'm use to it. People always think we are but it takes a bit of effort to have us show at least some affection."

Viola smiled and began petting Lecrotus.

"Next time no mistakes. When we have the opportunity, we'll get her and get your house back and my body."

Lecrotus nodded and they both sat under the tree together just enjoying the moment.

__________________________

AWWWWW so cute!!! I sorry for posting this late. I started writing yesterday but I was too lazy to finish.