Chapter 15

IT'S TIME FOR BEING EMOTIONALLY WRECKED!!

*ahem* I mean, this chapter takes place during "Not What He Seems".

****

Y/N's POV:

Once again, I was at the Mystery Shack for another sleepover with Mabel. It was about 7:00 in the morning when Mabel decided to wake up me and Dipper. She must've been on Mabel Juice again or something, as she was happily skipping down the Shack's halls. I, on the other hand, was still half asleep and kept bumping into various things. She led us towards a small broom closet.

"Okay so, I was opening random doors, when I found something AMAZING!" Mabel squealed.

I rubbed my eyes. "This better be worth waking up at 7 am in the morning, Mabel." 

Excitedly, she opened the door. "Feast your eyes!" She smiled as she revealed the closet to be full of various fireworks. 

"Woah!" Dipper and I gasped.

"You know what this means guys?" Mabel smirked.

"CRAZY ROOFTOP FIREWORKS PARTY!" We all said in unison, and laughed.

"Not so fast, kids!" A familiar voice said, sternly. We were caught by Stan! "There's no way you're setting off those dangerous, illegal fireworks... Without me."

  And so, we grabbed the various explosives along with a cooler of popsicles and headed up to the roof. "I AM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!" Mabel shouted to the world before letting off one of the fireworks. I then noticed a familiar sheriff's car pulling up to the Shack.

"Look out guys, here comes the fun police." I grumbled.

"Do you have a permit for those?" Sheriff Blubs folded his arms.

"Uh, do you have a permit for being totally lame?" Stan called back to them and we all roared in laughter.

Sheriff Blubs chuckled. "Well I can't argue with that, carry on."

"We should probably clean this up..." Stan said once the police had left. 

Mabel grinned. "With water balloons?" She suggested. We filled up our water balloons and soon, a water balloon war broke out. Originally, I had teamed up with Dipper, that is, until I had turned against him and joined Mabel. Together, we pummelled him with water balloons.

"Traitor!" Dipper laughs before being hit in the head with a balloon.

"Headshot!" I yell, running about with water balloons in each hand. We created a small pile of water balloons and jumped into it with a loud splash.  

"To Grunkle Stan!" Mabel smiled once we recovered. "Not just a great uncle!"

"But the greatest!" We all cheered. Stan laughed for a moment before his expression turned solemn.

"Is something wrong, Mr. Pines?" I piped up.

He sighed. "Kids... There's something I should tell you. It's uh, well, it's complicated." He looked down at us nervously. "I... I'm gonna go refresh my soda." He said quickly before walking away.

"What was that all about?" Mabel looked confused.

"I don't know..." Dipper stared at his feet. I then heard something funny. It sounded almost like... Helicopters? I looked up at the sky.

"Uh... Guys?" I said nervously, looking up. Dipper and Mabel gasped. There were at least four, no- five black helicopters flying above the Shack. I looked around us to see that we were surrounded by agents in dark suits, all carrying strange guns. What was going on?!