Chapter 18

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for not updating in FOREVER, but I'm back now! Ever since Gravity Falls ended, I haven't had much motivation to write this book, however, a lot of you guys seem to like it, so I decided to return to writing! This is one of the last few chapters unfortunately, but as I promised, there will definitely be an upcoming sequel. Today's chapter takes place in Dipper and Mabel vs. The Future, so grab your tissues - it's gonna get emotional. 

I also noticed that you guys have been wanting some more Dipper x Reader fluff, and I know that there isn't really a lot of that in this book, since I've been focusing more on the readers relationship with the twins rather than fluff. I can guarantee that there will be a lot more fluffy moments in the sequel, so be sure to keep an eye out for that. Hope you guys enjoy!

****

Y/N's POV:

Ever since the nightmares from Bill, my dreams have been getting stranger and stranger. Despite my efforts to tell myself that everything will be okay and Bill couldn't actually achieve his apocalyptic visions, I still couldn't help but feel uneasy. Nobody knows about my dreams, not even Dipper. I figured that he's had enough trouble with Bill already, and I didn't want to freak him out any more. 

Speaking of Dipper, he and Mabel invited me over to the Shack for some "super secret business" which actually turned out to be them planning their 13th birthday, which would be arriving the upcoming week. I headed towards the Shack on my new skateboard, which Dipper asked Ford to build for me. The skateboard was f/c and worked a lot better than my old one, which was great since it would allow me to try out some new tricks. 

"Alright party planners," Mabel rounded us up around the table, with a model of the Mystery Shack beside her. "In one week we become teenagers and our summer vacation winds to an end, so we need to throw the greatest party of all time!" She cheered. 

"Not so fast, goofuses!" Stan interrupted our party planning as he entered the room. "After that zombie incident no one's throwing another party at my house!"

"But Grunkle Stan?! We need some roof to raise!" Mabel whined.

"Dudes!" Soos said. "You could rent out the Gravity Falls High School gym and have your party there!"

"Yeah!" I interfered. "That place is empty all summer long. It''d be perfect!"

"Alright! Too the highschool!" Mabel hollered. Suddenly, there was a loud rumbling from the basement.

"Dipper! My face is on fire!" We heard Ford shrieking from downstairs.

"Uh... I'll just be a sec!" Dipper smiled and quickly ran downstairs. 

"What was that all about?" I raised an eyebrow at Mabel. 

She shrugged. "I'll go check on him." A few minutes later she ran up the stairs.

"There you are!" I smiled. "Where's Dipper?"

"He's going on some sciency mission with Ford, so he won't be coming with us." Mabel replied.

"Of course he is. " I groaned.

"But it's okay! You get to hang out with me! Now, to the highschool!" She laughed and began to follow Soos out the door. I remained standing and Mabel paused. "Y/N? Aren't you coming?"

Before I could say anything, I felt a searing pain on my chest. I cried out in pain and fell to my knees, pulling my necklace off of me, and holding the pendant. The small gem on it was brightly glowing, and was so hot, I almost dropped it.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" Mabel exclaimed and rushed towards me. 

"I- I'm fine..." I held the necklace by its chain to avoid burning myself. The pendant began to levitate, and pull away from me, as if attracted by a magnet far away. "This... This is strange..." I began to get up, but almost fell over, since the pendant's force was so strong, like a big dog on a leash. I immediately felt the urge to follow it.