Mithzan x House_Owner

Max's pov
I small smile spread across my face as I checked the date, July 4th, it was Ross and I's three year anniversary. I quickly got up from my office chait and jogged out to the area where the white couch was and the shelf behind. I saw Ross, Adam and Alsea, I sat next to them and noticed Ross was playing with little Mason, I smiled and tickled Mason a bit and smiled at Ross. "Happy Anniversary you two" Alesa said smiling brightly, I smiled back and said a small 'thank you' and so did Ross. "So, gonna do anything speical?" Adam asked and I shrugged and looked at Ross, who wasnt even paying attention. I elbowed him gently and he jumped a bit and looked at me "What?" He asked and I laughed along with the others, Adam repeated his question and Ross shrugged just like me "Maybe a nie restaurant?" He asked looking at me and I smiled and replied with a 'Maybe' he smiled and went back to playing with Mason. I leaned back and watched my Prince play with the little baby, I felt my heart warm up and a small smile spread across my face. A thought popped onto my head 'would Ross wanna have kids?' I looked down then back up at Ross. He looked at me shocked "What?" I asked and he looked at Alesa and Adam "Dude did you not hear what you just said?" Adam asked and I shook my head "I didnt say anything, did I?" Ross blushed a bit and handed Mason back Alesa and turned to me and grabbed my hands "Babe, you asked if I would ever wanna have kids with you" I looked at him "wha..what? I said that outloud?" He nodded and laughed a bit "Yeah you did," I blushed and covered my face. 'Fuck..' I mumbled "sorry babe, I didn-" I was interrupted by Ross "Yes" was all he said. I stared at him "what?" He laughed and shook his head "You idiot, Yes! Id love to have a kid with you! Well, adopt a kid.." he said looking down then back at me, smiling brightly. I felt my heart race and I hugged him tightly and laughed "Yes!" I yelled happily. I pulled away and smashed my lips onto his, in the background I heard Adam and Alesa 'aweing'. I pulled away and grabbed his hand and stood up, And headed for the door "where are we going?" He asked stumbling after me "to the orphanage!"

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the short one, I thought a cute short one would be nice c: hope ye enjoyed!