ρяσℓσgυє.

Prologue.

“Did you hear me?” she asked, her voice sternly. He nodded, “Yes.” “I’m warning you, Zayn,” she said again, “Keep yourself away from him.” “I will,” he told her, his voice now raising up a bit.

The woman fumbled with the tablecloth, trying to say what she knew would hurt the younger boy.

“I’m not allowing you to see him anymore,” she finally said and Zayn could feel his heart thumping like mad in his chest. He started breathing harder than before, trying to calm himself down, at least as good as possible. “Why?” he wasn’t really sure if he wanted to know the answer. No — he was sure, he didn’t want to. “Because I say so,” the elder replied quickly. “You know, I can’t just stop seeing him,” Zayn mumbled. It was so quiet that the older woman had to listen carefully to recognize anything. “I know that,” she whispered, more to herself than anyone else, “But you will go on distance.” Zayn didn’t say anything. “Alright?” the woman asked now and the dark-haired lad gulped as reply, “Alright.”

Ever so slowly, Zayn started standing up from his seat, a frown on his face.

“You aren’t mad at me, are you, Zayn?” the female voice asked and Zayn shook his head, walking past the kitchen door. “You should concentrate on Perrie, instead of Niall.” And with that, Zayn’s heart seemed to make a crack. “You don’t understand” he spitted. “Pardon?” “You don’t understand how it feels.” “Listen, Zayn, I’m doing it for you. I don’t want you to get hurt,” Patricia murmured, waiting for the younger to finally come to his senses. But Zayn wasn’t about to do anything whatsoever. He was fed up.

“Where are you going?” Zayn didn’t response. “Are you going to him?” she asked. “Would it make you happy, if I say no?” “Not if you’re lying.” Zayn frowned. In all honesty, he didn’t know where he wanted to go now.

“I’m going wherever I want, Mum,” Zayn whispered and walked out of the kitchen, into the hallway. With a loud noise the door behind him closed, his mother trying to get him back into the house. But Zayn wasn’t listening, he was just so fed up.

- - - -

Hello there!

So, this is the prologue! Finally got to upload it..

Tell me, if you like it, though. Leave some Feedback in the comments or something :)

Lots of love, Elli. xox