Uptown Girl- Dally

Dally Winston was the bad boy of the town, while you were a sweet soc.
You didn't really see why there were socs and greasers, but you were pretty much clueless.

One day you had decided to go checkout bucks.
It was crowded and very loud. You were nervous since you were alone and didn't seem to fit in much.
You immediately went to the bar to get yourself a drink. The rest of the seats were almost empty except for this guy drinking some sort of beer.

"What would you like?" Asked the bartender.

The guy suddenly answered.
"Get this doll a bramble, on me!" He said. You were a bit suspicious, but had decided to go with it.

"Thank you." You said shyly.
He leaned forward on the counter and looked at you.

"Anything for a pretty gal like you, how come i've never seen you round here before, im Dallas by the way. My friends call me Dally." Dallas has said to you.
You awkwardly leaned forward.
"I live uptown... And decided to venture out... Im (y/n), but people call me (y/n/n)." You responded politely.

He smiled at you, the bartender brought back your drink.

The two of you had kept talking for a few hours until you glanced at your watch.

"I have to go Dallas, thanks for the drinks .... and fun." You slurred.

"Hahahaaa you're pretttty cool for a soc i think i like ya!" Dally said to you, causing you to blush.

"T-thanks."

"Need me to walk ya out sweet stuff?" He asked. You shook your head no and giggled while twirling your (h/l)
(h/c) hair.

As you walked out you could feel Dally Winstons eyes on you.