The Last Request

Forrrrrr @basicallycurtis hope you enjoy!!!

Ponyboy nervously glanced at the the girl two seats down from him.
Today was one of those days where he had decided to enjoy a movie by himself.

When the girl sat down he had recongnized her from school, Fall was her nickname.

What a beautiful name.... Ponyboy thought to himself.

Everyone suddenly got up, he hasn't noticed the movie had ended and it was getting pretty late.

As everyone got up he started following the girl until they made it to the entrance.

"Hey Autumn!" Pony said to her. She instantly turned around and looked up at him (because of their height difference awwww).

"P...ponyboy Curtis right?" She asked him.

Ponyboy blushed a bit as he stared into her pretty green eyes and nodded.

She smiled a bit and Pony's heart nearly jumped out of his chest.

"Fall...Autumn i was wonderin if a pretty doll like you would accompany me to a movie next friday?" Ponyboy squeaked out.

She looked a bit shocked and smiled.

"Yeah sure i'd love too."

Before they could say anything else Two-Bit showed up yelling at Ponyboy about how Darry's super worried.

When Ponyboy got home he was too excited to be mad at Darry yellin at him, and just smiled thinking about those pretty green eyes and next friday.