Drift Apart-Sodapop

(S/T) is skin tone

You arrived at the Curtis house after a tough day of work. You hadn't seen your boyfriend in a week because of work.

As soon as you opened the door all eyes were on you.

"Hey (y/n) haven't seen you in awhile." Dally said. You sighed.
"I had to do overtime every day because of this soc girls who went on vacation in New York." You said while rolling your eyes.

You quickly went to the couch, messing with Pony and Johnny's hair before sitting downof course.
You looked around the room and asked, "where's sodapop?"

"In his room." Steve said before he took a sip of beer.

That was weird, he was always out here with the guys.
You got up and headed to Ponyboy and Sodapop's room.

You knocked on the door then opened it.
Sodapop was on the bed with his eyes closed.

"Hey babe." You said as you shut the door.
"Wow you're talking to me? It's not like you havent talked to me in months." He said in a annoyed tone.

"I had to work im sorry." You said softly.
You already knew you were going to cry soon.

"Well what about me? You're constantly tired and we don't talk on the phone anymore... What happened to us?" Asked Soda.

You clenched your fist and frowned.
"This isn't some fairytale we both of jobs, families to feed we can't always find time dor each other. You're acting so different you don't even understand me right now!" You let out.

Soda sat up and got off the bed.
"Maybe we're drifting apart maybe we don't need each other anymore!" Sodapop yelled at your face.
You stopped for a second, the two of you fought but he never actually yelled at you.
"Sodapop Curtis we are over i don't want to see your face ever again!" You yelled.

A tear fell down your (s/t) skin. You turned around and opened the door then slammed it shut. You walked out the hall into the living room.

"You alright (y/n/n)?" Johnny asked you.
You immediately shook your head no as more tears went down your face.

"B-by-bye guys."
You walked out the door just wanting to forget everything that involved your ex boyfriend Sodapop Curtis.