chapter 1. New emo inschool

🍭This will only be in third person🍭

(y/n) left her house with a sigh. "I'm so tired of school. Why can't I just go to college already where I don't always have to be at school so early. Night classes would be amazing." she spoke to herself.

She closed her eyes as she walked. All of a sudden someone from behind her grabs her and makes a weird sound. (y/n) jumps and screeches. "haha, your so easy (y/n)" a girl named Katie said. She had been your best friend since first grade. "I'm not easy I just wasn't expecting you since your homeschooled now." (y/n) said, looking at Katie.

Katie makes a kissy face as the two walked. "I've done this to you for four days. Everytime you jump. Stop acting like you aren't easy" Katie said and started to laugh. (y/n) elbows Katie in the side making her yelp. "hey! What was that for!" she said as she rubbed her side.

"your easy too." (y/n) said as she kept walking looking in front of her. Katie sighed and puts her hand on (y/n)'s shoulder. "well I best get going. See you around (y/n)" Katie said before running off. "moron." (y/n) said as she walked.

(time skip brought to you by korosensei at mach 20)

(y/n) arrived at school shortly after the school had opened and let students in. (y/n) sighed as she walked in, putting in her earbuds. She turned on miracles by Stone sour. She made her way to the main cafeteria and sat down in a seat. She played on her phone for quite some time.

After a couple minutes someone lightly taps the girls shoulder. She takes out one of her earbuds and looks over to see an emo guy. She was surprised considering since there wasn't to many emos on the school only people who liked rap then those who just were strange enough.

"uh yeah what do you want?" (y/n) asked. Her (y/h/c) covered one of her eyes as her fringe slowly fell into her face. "uh I need some help finding where all my classes are. I just transfered here." he said. His black hair was perfect and not falling in his face in any way what so ever. "I guess so." (y/n) said as she stood up and turned off his music then shoved her phone and earbuds in her bag. "alright show me your schedule." The boy have her the scheduled as she looks.

She gave the schedule back to him. "alright you have art two sculpting first
It's upstairs over here." she said before walking. The boy walked along side her as they began walking up a stair case to the upstairs area.

Once upstairs (y/n) showed him where his first class was then they went through the hole schedule. The bell soon ring after that and they both parted ways.