Not My Mate

Ashley's Pov

After the Alpha and I had our fun I went to go find my two main bitches Katie and Rachel. They were high profile like me so we hung out sometimes. "Hi Kay, Hi Rach" I greeted them placing an air kiss on each cheek. I then took a step back to examine their outfits. If they were going to hang with me they had to be flawless.

Rach was wearing a mid length hot pink dress that showed off her curvier figure. It was too long for my taste but whatever. Katie was wearing some jean shorts and a half shirt that showed off her belly button ring. She had long legs so the shorts did her justice. They were descent so we made our way to pick up our schedules.

We all had the same first period which was Mr.Michael's class. He was young to be a teacher, only 22. He was also hot. We walked into the room heels clicking like we owned it.

"Why are you three late?" he demanded.

"If I knew it was going to be your class I would have came early" I purred running my manicured fingers over his huge biceps.

"Go sit, all three of you, and don't be late again" I knew he meant business by his firm tone so I winked at him and walked to my desk swaying my hips extra hard.

After Kay and Rach took their seats he started the lesson, yawn. After class was over I spotted the sexy beta Mitchell standing by himself in front of his locker.

"Hi Mitchell" I said walking over to him. Kay and Rach knew what I was up to so they left us alone. He barely glanced at me as he texted on his phone. Now I was irritated.

"Mitchell!" I stamped my foot in annoyance trying to get his attention, no one ignored me.

"O hey Ashley" he finally said.

"What's the matter baby?" I said pouting my lips. I didnt really care. I only had one thing on my mind. When he didn't answer I stepped closer and whispered in his ear. "I can make it better" 

SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW 

He followed me into an empty classroom. I pushed him into a wall, got on my knees and unzipped his jeans. My eyes went wide as I eyed his cock hungrily. I immediately grabbed hold and stuck it in my mouth. His eyes rolled in the back of his head and he groaned as I sucked.

After a few minutes I knew he was about to climax so I sucked harder. He pushed my head down further and came in my mouth. I swallowed it greedily. What can I say his cum always tasted good. I stood up and he zipped his jeans. We split up and walked to the next boring class.

END OF SEXUAL CONTENT

Pretty soon lunch time came and I made my way to the cafeteria. There were several eyes on me but that was to be expected, I mean look at me. I went to go sit with Rach and Kay after grabbing a salad and we discussed fashion of course. The rest of the day went on pretty much the same way, boring class after boring class until the bell finally rang. I hopped in my car happy to get away from the place. The only interesting part of school was the boys.

I walked into the house and spotted my parents in the living room.

"Hey honey" they said in unison as I walked over to them. I know what your thinking that I have some screwed up background story and I'm trying to cover up some hidden insecurity, well you're wrong.

My parents were great and I loved them. Although they didn't always approve of my choices. The look on their faces told me they weren't thrilled with my outfit, they never were but it isn't like I actually cared.

"Hey guys" I said going up to hug them.

"We have a pack meeting in two hours so go change please" my Dad told me. I went upstairs and pulled out some skinny jeans with some rips in them so my thighs would show in the front and the part right below my butt cheeks would show in the back. I grabbed a white tank top that fit like a sports bra to go with them before I went to take a quick shower. When I was done I grabbed an actual bra, which was rare since I hardly ever wore them except on occassion, and a thong. I got dressed and made sure the thong showed. Yeah it was conservative enough.

I added some more makeup and went downstairs. My parents took one look at my outfit and gave me a look that said, really?

"What?" I asked them wondering what the look was for. They shook their heads and we walked out the door.

We climbed into my Dads black BMW and headed to the pack house. It only took about ten minutes to get there. We got out and walked around the house to the big backyard where all the meetings were held. I hated pack meetings, they were so boring. Then a scent hit my nose and made my mouth water.

It smelled like fresh rain, pine, and vanilla. I searched around the crowd wondering where it could be coming from. The alphas voice boomed bringing me out of my thoughts.

"We are here to accept two new members into our pack. I present to you Martin Vega and his son Luca"

After Martin stepped up this small scrawny boy with a timid expression came up. He was a nerd to the tenth degree. Then his eyes locked with mine. O hell no this wasn't my mate.