Not Another One

Luca's Pov

I couldn't believe this was happening. How could fate be so cruel. A mate was supposed to be the one that loved you no matter what. Your other half. How did I get stuck with her as a mate? I guess I should have expected it. When had fate ever been kind to me.

I always thought that meeting my mate would change things for me. I would finally have someone that would notice me, someone that truly cared. I guess I can kiss that dream goodbye. She wouldn't even give me a chance.

I slowly began picking up my books that my so called mate felt the need to help me with. All of a sudden I smelled the most intoxicating scent and it wasn't Ashley's.

It smelled like peaches and cream. More importantly it smelled fresh and pure like flowers when they bloom in the spring. It was amazing. I looked up and laid eyes on the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

She walked over to me and started to help me pick up my books. I felt sparks when we accidently bumped shoulders. We reached for the same book and she looked into my eyes. My wolf howled with excitment and screamed "Mate"

I froze on the spot. Something was wrong. There was no way I could have two mates. It was impossible.

I know what your thinking. It happens in other stories right? But honestly you're only destined for one person. Having two mates goes against our very nature.

I had to talk to my Dad. Maybe he could explain it because I sure as hell couldn't. The feelings that I got from this girl were way more intense. It wasn't just a tingle like I felt when Ashley slapped me, it was more like an explosion.

I was confused and there was no way in hell I was going to be rejected again. I survived Ashley, but not her. I don't even know her name but she already meant something to me. I cared about her already.

"DAD!" I screamed bursting through the door. I had run full speed all the way home.

"Luca what's wrong?" he said running into the room in a panic. I told him the whole story.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked afraid of the answer.

"I don't know but I know how you can find out" he said with a grim expression.

"How?" I asked anxiously, I needed answers.

"You have to go to the elders, but first I need to tell you something. Something I probably should have told you long ago"

There was a pained expression on his face and I could tell he was struggling. Whatever he said next was not going to be good.

"Dad just tell me!" I screamed surprising myself with the authority laced in my tone. He responded immediately.

"I'm not your real father. I'm your uncle"

A/N Thomgs are about to change for Luca. Hope you gys are enjoying the story so far pleaee dont forget to vote and comment. Also check out my other works.