Chapter 5: "No, kitty! Don't help us find something we need!"

I fell 25 km/pm at the floor, that made me need a moment to remember how to stand up properly. By the time I could see normally again, France was heading to the door. Oh no you don't you basturd! You're not leaving me alone.

When I snuck out the front door with him, he wasn't in the mood to have a cats round him."no, kitty. You can't come with us to Britain's house. He wouldn't like it." Oh, thanks. The one time you care about me! As he put me inside, I instantly pulled out my claws and scratched on the door as high as I could reach. If this dumb arse thinks he can just leave me here with not a god danm thing in the world, as he goes and tries to look through my stuff! I swear I'm going to...

It took a few seconds before he opened the door again,"fine! But don't knock anything over" We all got into Canada's cars, and raced to my house.

"Hey France, what's with the cat?"
"Oh, I found him on street so I'm taking care of him."
"I know, but why is it in the car?"
"Because it wants to come."
"How do you know? Cats can't talk!"
"Special cat powers." I rolled my eyes at that one. A few minutes past as we were here.

They scrambled out of the car, and America leading the way to the front door. When we all got to the porch, America ripped off the door. I knew he often forgot his own strength but was now the best time? France pressed his bottom lip to the top. America looking back and forth between him and the door, waiting for instructions to know what to do with it.

"Put it off the the side, we'll deal with it latter." France and Canada ran in to the living room looking as if to find me there. They star-

Wait a minute! We're at my house! That means if I can get one of them to make me the antidote, I can become myself again! I meow, trying to signal one of them to follow me. Danm frog-for-brain had to stop me.

"No, kitty. We don't want to lose you either." He thinks he's being helpful as he set me on the kitchen counter.

"We already checked every room for a sign of him leaving." America explained.

"If he was on vacation or a trip somewhere he should have at least packed some stuff with him, like his toothbrush. But it's all here." Canada continued.

I jumped off the table, got to the beginning of the hallway and meowed again."You found something, kitty?" France finally understanding. I lead him to my magic room, with a gleem of hope that I won't be a cat anymore. "We can't go in there, that's his secret room." I went in the room, turned around, sneered at him, then turned back around.

"That wasn't very nice, kitty," he scoffed as I hopped up on the desk. Thank god it was still on the page of the potion. I patted the book to show him the spell. "I said, this was Britain's secret room and you can't go in!...We don't want him to get mad at me more than he already is." He said as he held me by my neck.

"I'm Sorry, but my cats is getting a little crazy. I'll see if any of his brothers knows where He went off to. Canada, could you drive me home please"

"Uh...yeah! Let me just find my keys. America, are you coming with us?"

"Naw, I brought my own car."

"Alright, drive safely."

I try 3 times trying to escape, but once America """fixed""" the front door, I knew I would have to be in this body for a bit longer.