4

'Flame, hope and desire, love with tongues of fire' - The Power of Love

"Hello Troye, I'm Dr. Jackson, I have something important to discuss with you," she smiled, why would you smile? Why would you smile at me, I know what you're going to say, why would you smile?

"As you know, you've been here nearly a week now, am i right?" I nod, "to help you, we think it'd be better if we sent you to a rehabilitation center, Tro -" 

"REHAB?! YOU WANT TO SEND ME TO REHAB? I'M NOT AN ALCOHOLIC!" I shout at her.

"Now Troye, not that type of rehab, one to help you get better. This is a special center. Now Troye listen to me, it's vital that you go here, it will really help you." she looked at me, "It's a 6 weeks stay, trust me, it's so important you go here."

"Just, just give me a minute, okay?" I glance over to her she nods and starts writing on a clipboard. 

Think this through, you want to get better, you want it all to go away. You do. You need this, it will be okay.  

Finally, I look back up at her, "Okay, can i see my family now?" I knew in reality i had no choice in whether i went or not, it was just choosing the easy or the hard way. I like to keep things simple. 

"Um, I'm afraid not, it's better for you, and for them, if there is no contact between you and them until you are out of rehab," 

"Oh," is all I can manage to say, "Okay,"

"You're here until tomorrow morning, the doctors still need to keep you in until then, then you can go," she said, smiling and walking away.

What did I just do?